the NEW Girsan Regard MC Gen4 FIRST LOOK

8 Likes

I like my Girsan R9 (the Trukish M9A3).

6 Likes

nice! has it held up well? i only have about 50 rounds through this one so far but it is massively impressive considering the retail cost… puts Taurus to shame and I own several PT92s… might even put a couple of my Beretaas to shame if I am being honest, great trigger, great features

6 Likes

surprising it is one of the pistols my daughter prefers - next to my PPQ

6 Likes

yeah, my wife really likes the 92 style a lot… and the PPQ is a solid one for sure, love my PPQ

6 Likes

Please provide an update after you put more rounds down range.

6 Likes

yup, there are several more videos and a written review to come, gonna take it up to 1,000 pretty quickly if the weather will cooperate.

6 Likes

the first big difference is the locking block travels diagonal (if memory serves me it was to extend MPF for the locking block) as compared to the Beretta being perpendicular. Mine will accept M9 and 92fs mags but not sure about any other commonality

6 Likes

yeah, beretta mags work, taurus do not, have not yet taken it down and compared it further

6 Likes

i do know from having Keith with EAA on the podcast that these were made by the tons for various military contracts for years, so gotta be something to that i think, should turn out to be good pistols

6 Likes