The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 1)

This thread can be used for wishing the Full30 membership a good morning and good night or just shootin the breeze with everyone, a general BS’n thread. You might want to spill your guts about a subject or anything that don’t fit in the other categories on the site… Kinda of a general purpose thread. anyway just anything you want to talk about and don’t want to start a separate thread. I didn’t see another thread like this, but if there is one just ignore this one. So i’ll start it off…

GOOD MORNING GUN PEOPLE

PaliGuns-400x300-c-top

23 Likes

I have all kinds of running around to do today and a few phone calls to make, one of those days you wish was over and you was doin this…

giphy

10 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

Thats cool as hell!

9 Likes

Mother nature has painted everything around here yellow. You can see it coming off the trees. the sky is a yellow haze. my trucks are covered with it. i’ll be glad when pollen season is over.

11 Likes

combined with green algae and red tide we too can celebrate the rainbow :rofl::rofl::grimacing:

8 Likes
9 Likes

I don’t even… :neutral_face:

7 Likes

#Millennialhumor

7 Likes

Hello All,
Hope you are enjoying your dinner. Hey, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so freakin awesome! I know the posts I’ve made and my comments can get a little wordy. I’m probably one of the few remaining people who still write my family letters and so I’m not used to the short social media responses that are apparently expected.
I just write like I talk, with the occasional ommitance of the word “y’all”.

Well, my build got put on hold as my Yukon needed all new tires and an unexpected trip back to Texas this month has taken my AR money. Hopefully I’ll have an AR by the end of the year.

Anyway, have a good evening.

14 Likes

That’s ok, women are like that…:money_mouth_face:(kidding) you are a great addition here to the forum & we’re glad to have you & your input here.:smiling_face:

11 Likes

11 Likes

Hey everyone! I have been extremely sick the last three days, but today I got to go to work and it snowed 3-5” here! Happy April all!

13 Likes

@switchpod Hope ya get feeling better soon!

10 Likes

I’m getting there Brother!

10 Likes

I’m actually glad to be here and appreciate the digress from the daily grind as provided by you fine folks. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

It’s cool.

9 Likes

Good evening Ladies and gentlemen.

8 Likes

Might be a couple offended cause I only used two genders. :joy:

9 Likes