The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 1)

Had to google it and found this:

Can’t believe some of the insults thrown at them over that. Also didn’t know they were considered “MAGA Royalty.” I mean, it was easy to tell they were pro 2A and pro veterans from their youtube videos. I had never heard of them til a year or two ago. I saw their videos and thought they were pretty funny. I figured I’d order some coffee and give them a try. I liked it and have ordered more. I even ordered matching BRCC t-shirts for me and my 7 year old since he loves their “Quarantine” video - lol.

Anyway, I still like them and don’t believe their clarification in any way was wrong, but that’s just me.

9 Likes

So, what is the consensus on Benchmade Knives nowadays (after they helped the local government destroy some guns)?

They seem to have some good knives (though, not cheap!). But, it sure doesn’t sound good to me that they helped destroy those guns.

Thoughts, anyone?

7 Likes

Like I said good man

7 Likes

Had not heard about that shit storm, they do make good knives not that I have any

9 Likes

Good morning! Waiting on the Folgers to brew. Got some coffee from Washington with a representation of when the F18 pilot made a contrail shaped like a dude’s junk, it was pretty good, the coffee I mean. The contrail looked like some precision flying too.

11 Likes

:thinking:

https://forum.full30.com/t/black-rifle-coffee

its sticky

11 Likes

Good morning.

9 Likes

Good morning all, no precip yet today just a good frost. :coffee: :coffee:

10 Likes

Wait. there’s different kinds of snow?

You guys have it rough it tells ya! :cold_face:

8 Likes

lol, sure is, here’s the kind headed to town

We seen a large Eagle just around this corner feasting on a Deer carcass, sorry no photo, I locked them up and went sideways from sheer awe,

On the way to town if was 3/4 of a deer and on the way back about 1/4, he had Hawks and Buzzards helping, fresh bloody kill that will be gone by the days end

13 Likes

It looks beautiful where you live.

13 Likes

Surely is, we prefer it over SFL , people come out to visit for a relaxing spa type day :sunglasses:

Eagles are fairly common to see and the Fox are back to their den as well so that’s exciting!

12 Likes

Snowing in southern Missouri now but it won’t stick the ground is too warm.

8 Likes

We saw a bald eagle just the other day. Used to be a nest just by the lake, but the last wind storm knocked it down. Good to see an eagle still around. It was flying low down the road right it front of us.

9 Likes

Same here, straight to us off the kill, great sight, like I said I locked em up sideways :grin:

8 Likes

Good morning!

8 Likes

Good morning!

8 Likes

Morning

8 Likes

10 Likes

Good day all.
45*/feels like 36* up at the bol. Gone looking at some river front property tomorrow on my bday, even if it’s just a place to camp for a while.
I see lots of eagles where i live next to NOLA AND up here in MS.
Makes me happy.

11 Likes