The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 1)

Evening all :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: went to a 3 gun basics shoot for youth today. Pistol, rifle both those in 22 cal, rifle was ar, and shotguns 410, 20, and 12 gauge. Very cool breeze to start but then a sleet storm came and the wind really picked up just before noon. Not a lot of people (adults) but the kids, I gotta tell ya the girls out numbered the boys. It was a good time even with the weather being unstable.

13 Likes

Good morning! We watched one of the grandchildren yesterday and helped my son with some plumbing and painting.

11 Likes

Moring y’all, off to a match with @BrianK in a little bit if the weather holds up, but first,loading

10 Likes

Good morning Full30 coffee guzzlers.Off to the range for some short-range pistol practice. Everyone stay safe out there👍

10 Likes

Mornin Fudds

12 Likes
10 Likes

:coffee: good morning :coffee:

10 Likes

Hope y’all make it to church today you bunch of heathens. :grin:

11 Likes

I did I took a long walk thru the woods and saw all of God’s glory without the taint of man pushing his own agenda.

9 Likes

I did , first time in about a month but I’ve been watching ours online.

8 Likes

You said taint, lol . See I might need church.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Good morning!

9 Likes

Good morning y’all

12 Likes

My daughter has covid-19 it’s the worst kind where it’s in your lungs

16 Likes

Damn I am sorry to hear that Rick and will pray for her, remember it has a 99% survival rate. You beat it and I pray she will as well.

13 Likes

I second what Joe said :innocent:

12 Likes

Belt-Fed :pray: for your daughter and family.

12 Likes

Very sorry to hear that, hopefully she gets past it soon . Advil can be her friend. Also praying.

13 Likes

Praying for your daughter as I type this. Best to all

13 Likes