The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 1)

testing-a-big-gun

10 Likes

She acted like thats the 1st time she had 8 inches shoved into her face…

10 Likes

9 Likes

Good morning everyone, hope you all have a wonderful day.

8 Likes

Good morning same to you!

7 Likes

After thinking about the libtards push to remove our rights I have decided to build a space ship to explore for another planet to inhabit. I’m going to buy spacecraft parts instead of ammo. I already have two Turbo entabulated thrusters.

Those should be enough to propel me into space. If I can’t find a space craft body I can get an old 57 chevy body. Maybe weld the thrusters to the side. Is there any advice or other knowledge ya’ll have to help me achieve this goal. also would any of you like to come with me.

No libs or mooslims allowed. I would like for this to be a peaceful journey and colonization.

8 Likes

Hope you get feeling better.

8 Likes

I got this guy to build the transmission for it.

8 Likes

My truck has this, that’s my truck in the background at 2.52

7 Likes

Well fine, I done killed the thread. i’m off to work on the space ship now.

6 Likes

Also I need some names that might be good for the colonization, also a few city names. but no naming roads after idiots and libtards, I did name my toilet AOC

7 Likes

11 Likes

On a related note I just watched Wolf of Walstreet and apparently people use coke and blow them up from the other end.

5 Likes

Get well @switchpod! I’ve still got a lingering cough and stuffed up ears from my crap two weeks ago. :frowning:

By the way, can you send that snow down here? It’s already starting the hot season here and I think this summer will be one of the worst.

7 Likes

Doesn’t matter. Because there ARE only TWO genders. Those offended people and their feels are irrelevant mate. :+1:

The older I get the less I give two fucks about other people’s (far left) feelings and opinions.

10 Likes

Ever think to build the ship & fill it with libtards? Send them to outer space instead!

8 Likes

Actually there are true Hermaphradites, guess they could be labeled as either or both.

6 Likes

Yeah I did, but they wouldn’t have enough sense to fly it and crash it on earth somewhere. But that still might be ok depending on the country they crash in.

7 Likes

Auto pilot to the sun. Solved.

7 Likes

Too hot to fly to the sun unless you go at night.

10 Likes