The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 1)

And no one wants to take your guns either :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If they are just noodles, why would anyone use a smart pill embedded with a camera to track their digestion?

The video used the instant version, and it seems the long video is not available, just clips, I was going to brush up on it, been a few years since I seen it, but I’ve not missed that gut bomb feeling from eating them, we’ve also given up on Mc’D’s and Burger King, same yuck feeling came from those places seems to be an indicator what your eating isn’t so good :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Morning all :coffee:

10 Likes

people do crazy things for entertainment

9 Likes

Eating Tide pods comes to mind

11 Likes

Helped our son install some flooring in his new to him place. He did most of the work but it will look nice when it’s done and it will be the first step toward

me and Cindy being empty nesters again. Lol

11 Likes

Can ya tell where the fresh paint is.

11 Likes

Got all the painting done, new fan replacement tomorrow along with other things. left the old one up to paint by light.

12 Likes

Spent the evening re-re-rearranging the gun room as to add another steel shelving unit. Much like a Chinese fire drill & trying to stuff 10lb of $hit into a 5lb bag, but finally done

12 Likes

Yer tryin to win the next contest eh?

12 Likes

Naah, don’t matter who wins, I’ll get the check anyways :joy::rofl::smiley:

11 Likes

New shit? :rofl:

11 Likes

No, the same old shit

11 Likes

:rofl::joy:

9 Likes

Good morning y’all. Lonewolf time out

12 Likes

Marnan Fuds
looney tunes hello GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

11 Likes

But that’s a good problem to have.

10 Likes

OCD much.

10 Likes

You fine people have a good day, time to get busy.

9 Likes

No, a LOT!

9 Likes

Time to start getting ready for church. Yall get you filthy behinds cleaned up and go share in the fellowship.

10 Likes