The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 2)

Neat article :+1:

“I couldn’t believe that there was all this evidence for the Exodus and hardly anyone outside this region was aware of it.”

I can easily believe that

Doubting Thomas Research Foundation

Love the name, very apropos since it seems all we have are doubters

They’ll come around

7 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: and good morning all :coffee:

7 Likes

Last night.

https://www.nola.com/entertainment_life/local_events/photos-bonfires-on-mississippi-river-levee-light-the-way-for-cajun-santa/collection_16ce0136-8434-11ed-91f6-5ff35e751325.html#15

7 Likes

sand lady wants us to stop the decorations. lol

7 Likes

yeah, ok, can’t drive or go out without a Burka but worry about to much Christmas spirit ruining their fun :roll_eyes:

Rehman notes that there are no tunes that play during Eid or Ramadan, which is bothersome.

Funny thing, they could likely get an Ipod for Christmas if they just asked Santa, then they could play all the tunes they like, which I believe is Country

or, pursue important topics, like womens rights

become leaders in politics, good example

All funny right…?

Any point to these?

Yeah, people are to easily lead

If you’re not upset you’re not getting it

7 Likes

Exactly…

6 Likes

She could always move to a country where she can be free from hearing Christmas greetings. But then she would not be free to get any education.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Good morning folks.

7 Likes

Good morning! I agree she should move somewhere with no Christmas music and lot of scared goats.

7 Likes

Good morning.

BTW
The murder cult can all move to HELL yesterday as far as we care.

9 Likes

Good morning all :coffee:

7 Likes

spent an hour and half on hold with sig sour, finally gave up. they suck.

7 Likes

welp[, guess that @JF89 feller is back in jail.

8 Likes

Calling them the day after Christmas when most people are not at work could be why they didn’t answer you.

7 Likes

I figured they was really busy, all them christmas gifts people got from them that don’t work. :rofl:

8 Likes

A retired troop reminded us about this Sig f-up.

7 Likes

They only went boom if you dropped them a certain way. I really try and NOT drop my firearms.

6 Likes

I would not sale any guns in NJ or New York or commiefornia .

7 Likes

:eye: see you

Hell of a cleanup day after the snow and now…rain :face_with_diagonal_mouth: supposed to rain all day Tuesday and be in the 40’s :point_left: that will be a heatwave.

7 Likes