The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 2)

what do we win?

10 Likes

Does anyone know what manufacturers are charging for primers? My local gun store wants $134 for a thousand of large rifle mag primers. Kind of pisses me off!

11 Likes

When you can find them they are $100 a thousand.

11 Likes

Best deal I have seen was $75/1,000. Last batch I bought was $85.00 door to door. Need LRPs myself.

11 Likes

wow

9 Likes

It wonā€™t be cheaper to reload anymore. Iā€™m honestly pissed off over this

10 Likes

Iā€™ll trade you for 209ā€™s if you have any

10 Likes

@Joe if I had some I sure would. Crazy prices on all components. CCI SRPs were worse awhile back. They were selling them at $175/1,000. So I shot stash.

Iā€™ve seen the 209s down to $35 - $45/1,000 if you by 5,000, but theyā€™re back up some again. These guys have a statement on their page. I presume you meant for Shotshells. I see they are out again. Grafs is a little more but theyā€™re out again. Whatever you do donā€™t buy from any place that doesnā€™t take credit cards they are all scam sites.

11 Likes

Well for good measure Iā€™ll send you a hundred of the rifle mag if youā€™re in need

10 Likes

Thanks for the offer Joe. It looks like I am being sent out next week finally. Iā€™ll be on the road for a couple of months. So they will just sit. Really appreciate it though. Dang nice of you.

11 Likes

Itā€™ll at least get you through the next hunt so let me know. Everyone on this forum is trustworthy to me. They wonā€™t abuse other members so if anyone needs help Iā€™m willing to help where I can.

12 Likes

You even trust that @rjburk guy?

12 Likes

Definitely not him

12 Likes

:rofl:

10 Likes

Brownells has cheddite 209 primers for $99 for 2000 . With free shipping I just saw it on the ammoland websight.

11 Likes

Nice. :grin: Hunting ammo I donā€™t let get low. Itā€™s the target stuff I run through. That and range pistol stuff. The only hunting right now is yotes.

12 Likes

I donā€™t reload but that seems about what Iā€™m seeing when anyone has them.AND Good Morning!

10 Likes

Still checking in I hope

Me neither, I took a class and bought components, Iā€™d prefer to just order cases like I used to but if a time comes I hope Iā€™ve got everything needed to keep going :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Morning all :coffee:

10 Likes

Morning folks.

@Robert, I will be checking in I am sureā€¦

How about the ironyā€¦

They planned threw a ā€˜Plandemicā€™ and insread created a world wide ā€˜Awakeningā€™. It will be a lost cause soon. As they will keep losing the moral high ground.

They claim the legal high ground they never had. Our rights never came from them. They are God given to all at birth.

10 Likes