The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 2)

Good luck with that.

Good morning everyone.

7 Likes

IKR

7 Likes

Top of the Morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

7 Likes
8 Likes

Now I will never own a Taurus. I see bad things happening in Brazil, and its coming to America I believe. That is unless we can stop itā€¦

8 Likes

Wonder why I am so disgusted with NRA? Corruption!

7 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s crazy. I will not buy another.

7 Likes

Morning all :coffee:

Too bad they just came out with the hand cannons.

8 Likes

I just bought a GX4 and outside of a loose front sight that took about 2 min t fix, it has been flawless.

7 Likes

Taurus guns have vastly improved from years past. i have bought four of them last year. two tx22ā€™s and a g3 and a taurus tactical. all of them work like a charm.

Taurus is not the only gun manufacture to do this stupid crap, colt did and even Ruger was for the 10 round mag limit. but bill Ruger died and Ruger has made no claims of that lately. there was a couple others too, hopefully Taurus will rethink this as it is not Taurus USA but Brazil. They were just beginning to drag their name out of the mud, they donā€™t need to drag it back into it.

9 Likes

I had a .454 Raging Bull and the top strap cut on it ā€¦ that my last Taurus.
Although I do attribute alot of that to lilā€™gun

8 Likes

Hunting revolver of the year 2019 or 2020ā€¦ but I didnt bite . No hook from taurus will catch my lip after a bad gun.

8 Likes

Go with BFR or S&W or Ruger . Better weapons IMHO

7 Likes

Sure there is, but i bought my g3 for 175 bucks and it runs like a champ, you canā€™t buy a S&W or Ruger for no where near that. I also bought S&W and rugers last year that donā€™t run well. the ruger is a POS. i even put a different spring kit in it and it still sucks.

9 Likes

Also, is it summer yet?

8 Likes

Its the end of the first month of TWO THOUSAND AND TWENTY DAMN THREE

please donā€™t rush it any faster, Iā€™ve still not gotten over the fact I donā€™t think I heard Princes 1999 on new years eve 2000, and there was a lot of built up anticipation since it came out in 1982, all these years later and I donā€™t even know if I was parting 1999 out or sleeping it off somewhere :man_shrugging:

where does the time go?

I actually took time out to ski with my daughter today as so far thereā€™s been no snow to count on there being more, enjoying the time we have

10 Likes

Awesome, looks like fun.

8 Likes

Country goes from Right to Left and I would guess Taurus will do whatever they are told and want to stay in business and export everything they can build and continue to survive. I would still buy one and want the new TX22 compact that just came out, I have had good luck with them, and I would after having a total POS never buy another Ruger semiauto pistol, revolvers I would. I guess we will see how this effects them in the future.

6 Likes

It goes into the same place as all my missing socks.
Spending time with familyvis what its all about that is time well spent and the sock that you can still find.

8 Likes

Smoking hot deal

8 Likes