The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 2)

What is wrong with WC?

9 Likes

WC, nothing, might be something wrong with Rick though, I think he went over his budget :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Well, he is the only one using his credit card now, so he has the big bucks to toss around. :laughing:

9 Likes

The module is on sale for 54 bucks. much better feel than the sig module. takes about 5 minutes to change the fire control unit out of the old and into the new.

8 Likes
7 Likes

And good evening folks.

7 Likes

Wow… slept in and beat @Festus

Must be the end

8 Likes

Morning Folks!

8 Likes

Good morning everybody.

7 Likes

Good morning! I slept in today! Stayed up too late watching a movie and an episode from a series. Blood and Gold or Gold and Blood was the movie. I liked it. FUBAR was the series, it started slow but grows on you.

8 Likes

Good morning :coffee:

6 Likes

Holy crap, sure glad i ain’t buildin a house. got to rebuild a motorcycle ramp. 2x4x8 treated are 4.40 cents a piece now. I needed 18 and that stuff was not very good

50 foot of 14 3 wire is 150 bucks.

8 Likes

Yup, and that is part of the reason my chicken coop hasn’t gotten built. Take a look at plywood prices.

7 Likes

I need an adobe machine… :thinking:

7 Likes

Good morning!

7 Likes

Good morning.
Brought to you by my Dad and the Greatest Generation.

8 Likes

Awesome :salute:

8 Likes

Good Memorial Day morning to all you Patriots.

I wonder what those that paid the full measure, who gave the ultimate sacrifice would think of their Homeland today?

8 Likes

Bro finally contacted me. She is well, and walking 2 days after back being fused. Has NO idea where she is at, or what happened. About a 2 year recovery according to the quacks.

WC: Water Closet. What the Euros call the bathroom.
I dont think Wilson wants themselves related to the moon room.

6 Likes

iwo

My ole man was a half mile from this flag when It was raised. F company, 6th Marine Div.
My Pastor was within a half mile from the flag raising. He was in E company 3rd Marine Div.

Twice a year they got together, drank beer (PBR in metal cans).
4 of them would remember their friends that did not make it off this island. Drink beer and cry.
It took me 50 years to figure out why they did it. To bad all my friends are dead, so All I do is remember.

8 Likes