The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 3)

I wonder if someone wrote a basic article about grip fit… :grin:

9 Likes

Afternoon Folks!

9 Likes

I suppose I could if I put my mind to it. Now, where did I set that thing down at ??

6 Likes

1:8 would stabilize those heavy bullets pretty good of course do they offer that caliber in a faster rate like 1:9 ??

6 Likes

No 1/7 does heavies. 1/9 55gr.

9 Likes

Good morning, may all the levies and river banks hold. Maybe the Germans can loan us some water pumps in case they don’t.

9 Likes

Still waiting on the iceage they predicted…

Good morning folks.

9 Likes

TB outbreaks in Illegal alien shelters, Bird Flu scare, Chinese still pouring across border, Illegal aliens breaking into houses destroying them, dealing drugs, stealing, attacking people…and being set free…

9 Likes

Damn, there must be a song to sum all that up :thinking:

The end is coming!
Repent now or forever burn!
The end of the world is here,
The signs are everywhere!
It’s all over!

:laughing:

9 Likes

:rofl: :yep:

8 Likes

Lol Proving my point? Nice. :yep:

9 Likes

Good morning all :coffee:

8 Likes

Mornin yall.

8 Likes

Top of the Morn to ya

What has changed in our life time?

and the band plays on

8 Likes

Ball of Confusion: 54 yrs old
Same as it ever was.

9 Likes

Dang you both! :hugs:

Don’t beat on them to much, they can heal you too!

Pass the collection plate
Pass the collection plate

8 Likes

Afternoon folks!

9 Likes

Seeins it’s gonna be a while before i can shoot again cause of rain fixin to start and keep goin for a while and the 12th i got to have knee surgery or something like that. so i figured i’d break out the 45’s.

now i ain’t gonna lie, wind was blowin really hard and i cheated like a big dog. leaned my hand against a tree and moved the targets up to 2 feet.

First off was the Girsan Untouchable, for a 350 dollar 1911 worked really well. shot 50 rounds outta each pistola.

Second was the Ruger SR1911, now i figured this thing was gonna kick like a buckin bronc since it’s so light but it really didn’t.

Third was the Glock 21, ole gun was really accurate and less recoil then the 1911’s. but like a glock felt like holdin a 2x4. also it kept throwin the brass at my face. bounced several off my safety glasses.

By the time i got through my old dilapidated hands were tired. lol

9 Likes

Nice Shootin! Like usual.

9 Likes

Yeah cheatin looks to have worked :laughing:

9 Likes