The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread

Im here watching people and taking notes constantly.

5 Likes

I’m watchin all of you, ya’ll look suspicious…also good morning.

6 Likes

Ahh classic misdirection.
Psyop tactics of a government agent.
“Which one of YOU is the spy?” Asks the true spy…intending to throw suspicion off themselves by getting all the others to accuse someone else.
Nicely played :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I think @RedAngel is on to us. This site was created in a joint effort on behalf of the FBI and the ATF to gather Intel on individual gun owners and gun-running organizations within United States. Upon your joining the site, we have gained access to your computers, your cellphone, and any other electronic device that uses internet or Wi-Fi. Everyone here will eventually be detained and sent to a black-site for interrogation. This message will self-destruct in 3 minutes.

8 Likes

2016-04-17-1460931888-9670105-3130030-thumb

6 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade

LOL (Gasp! I hope!)

5 Likes

not to mention the odd Foreign Provocateur…

7 Likes

Well damn it. The cats out of the bag. The jig is up. Truth time. There are 30 of us here from the Federal Unit of Lying Legislators.
(Hence FULL30)

The thing is, like all government programs we’re all screwed up. We’re only managing to get covert intel on ourselves.

But @RedAngel (a key member) stays up late drinking and blows our cover. Just wait till our boss Eric Sawlwell hears about this.

8 Likes

Welp…that clears it all up.

7 Likes

If one really wants to connect the dots, think about this…
@RedAngel sounds very similar to the Red Army, which we all know is Russia! Redirected questions & accusations is a page right out of the KGB handbook! Futher more, she is up & active here late in to the wee hours of the night while we all sleep! Why, you ask? Because our middle of the night here is the middle of the day there in Russia! Still following me here kids? Exact working office hours of a KGB agent! I’ll leave the last dots to be filled in by you, my 2A brothers & sisters…but I see only 1 possible conclusion on the matter…

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with my long term memory. Found this in an old box of stuff in the barn attic, it was my jr high lock. thought for a second and bam, the combination came to me.

8 Likes

Wow! What an artifact! That’s probably the 1st combination lock ever made! Was the combo L1 R2 L3?:joy:

7 Likes

[quote=“LonewolfMcQuade, post:171, topic:10722, full:true”]
Wow! What an artifact! That’s probably the 1st combination lock ever made! Was the combo L1 R2 L3?
[/quote]Yes. :cry:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Delusional much?

5 Likes

Someone here is a spy. You notice how the Democrats are clueless about firearms or how they work but their legislation is very specific to what firearms will be banned or on a list and what parts will be banned based on their function? Who is giving them this information? Obvious some knowledgable gun person person (traitor) or a spy.

3 Likes

And her’s one of my dumb questions I warned yall about. What does Full30 mean?

2 Likes

interesting question from красный ангел
what does full thirty mean?
mag or calibre = both are interchangeable but more towards the mag

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the Democrats are getting input from gun companies that have contracts with our government.

2 Likes

Now you know that they’ve been after these guns and “evil” accessories for years. Well before Full30 existed. There are a plethora of other forums out there and is (or was) an endless supply of Youtube videos.

If the government was watching this stufff they would have (not better, but) more articulate arguments. Their current arguments expose their ignorance.

Side note: you think Robert’s avatar looks suspicious. Have you seen yours? A dark silhouette in red light? Equally suspicious.

3 Likes