The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 1)

Two “hole in one’s”?

7 Likes

You’re impressed by this because of the reverse phrase you enjoy so much…

One hole.

6 Likes

8 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

Just killed a Mormon cricket then 10 minutes later seen another. That’s usually a bad sign

7 Likes

Mornin’. Time to coffee up everyone! :coffee:

I had to look that up. Found this little nugget of info from Wikipedia somewhat interesting:

Residents of some small towns have used boom boxes and sound systems playing hard rock music in attempts to divert the moving swarms away from crops and houses.

I would refer any interested parties to the Music Thread / Recommendations for further reference.
:metal:

11 Likes

Some of us post sophisticated music there…and then there are the others.

9 Likes

Best part of waking up…

Is waking up :smiley:

12 Likes

No it’s not. I want sleep more

9 Likes

If ever there was an email image to pass around, unlike the fake stuff that started in the late 90’s, this is it.

11 Likes

You must be a young’un. when you get older you’ll get the gist of that statement.

11 Likes

I get it know. :grampa:

10 Likes

Old Uncle Joe is in good shape.
Early riser, pees like a racehorse at 5 craps like a Bear at 5:15.

Trouble is he don’t get out of bed till 6.

11 Likes

when did you ever post anything sophisticated ? gay jokes and making fun of someone’s tee pee is not…

9 Likes

Fine. :rage:

7 Likes

I love homeschooling in the summer. We do self defense, fitness, and survival skills throughout the normal year, but summer is so much more more fun. We get to focus on just those areas. And another positive is my girlfriend said yes to joining our family. I know that is different from what most are used to but that is us. Gave her a band the other day. I’ve been struggling really bad and she’s had my back the whole time even to the point of wanting to go beat up someone who upset me. She is vicious and pissed at that person.

7 Likes

That’s his gay mad face. This is his gay happy face :astonished: and this is his gay choking face :scream:

6 Likes

Oh and this is his gay face if you don’t quit choking him in time :dizzy_face:

And this is @rjburk’s when he told me all this :shushing_face:

6 Likes

With the whole telework and online-school-from-home this Spring, I realized I’m not cut out to homeschool the kids.

8 Likes

I love it. My kids have always been homeschooled. We have a good co-op where they can socialize with other kids which makes it better.

6 Likes