The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 1)

That meme should be made into a real song.

12 Likes

Woke up today after watching preachers on you tube until the wee hours of the morning.
Got up, pulled the 45 out of the safe, stripped it and lubed it.
It is now at the ready.
Nov 1 the bandoleers full of stripper clips will be loaded into magazines. Range cards at the ready and overplayed with the neighbors.
Sure hope I wake up every morning for the next few weeks. If I go now, all this fun will be for nothing.
BTW week 3 trying to get the correct doctor. Get to call Trump tomorrow and bitch some more.
Stand down, and stand ready.

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."
Party like its 1775

9 Likes

Who do you watch?

I like wretched radio, tmbh, MacArthur, Ligonier

8 Likes

My first answer was all of them.
My best buds wife is a bible college professor (retired this year at 71.)
She sends me films and I watch them. The one I saw last night was a side bar from one she sent. He is a skinny black preacher, and can not remember his name. His sharing the November bible prophecy chilled me to the bone. Too bad it was 3am and I did not save the video.

9 Likes

Good morning!

9 Likes

I concur!

8 Likes

You guys take care and be good, i’m headin to the woods this morning sometime.

10 Likes

Enjoy the time in the Woods you time off having hammer knockers.

7 Likes

wow, either I need more coffee or you’ve picked up a new dialect :hear_no_evil:

And what say you all, should I put in and offer a “The Official Good Morning and BS’n thread” mug?

Or similar forum themed design?

I was able to find those lower cost mugs and can offer some shipping codes on a case by case bases via PM’s but need some ideas on what people would like to see

9 Likes

You guys.

Ya all are a wealth of Patriot Ideas observations and crazy as me

5 Likes

Another day, another no dollar. Sitting at home for 1/4 of what I made working isnt fun. But sure am getting a lot done.
Get to call the VA again today. The fun never stops.
Im beginning to think the only way I stay alive is to keep them close to my black heart.

7 Likes

That’s the key, don’t need to get paid if you are staying busy I suppose

6 Likes

That looks a lot like what I’ll be doing if my building ever gets here. Except I’m hiring a guy to spray foam it. I need good insulation up here. It’ll be at least R-50 or something. I don’t remember what he said.

9 Likes

Tell the Mrs that, and duck.

I had 3 broken firearms. Several of them have been non functional for years. The second on went back to its owner today. The last one Ive been dreading for a year now. I have to get it back to the old broad before she croaks and Im stuck with it.

Cant wait to get up tomorrow, it the good Lord lets me.

9 Likes

Wow! But I understand it’s very cold where y’all moved to. What you see in that pic is just faced R-13. It was about $15 cheaper per roll than R-19. I didn’t need much though because I only keep the space somewhere around 55-60 degF. It rarely falls below zero here and if it does it doesn’t stay that way for long. That’s the winter. I bought them an A/C unit this past year too. They’re just getting old and the summer heat is much harder on them than the cold. So the insulation will help in the summer keep that A/C unit from running so much.

You’re smart going with the spray foam. Messing with the stuff I’m using flat out sucks. It’s easy enough to work with, but you’re going to breathe it and get it on you no matter what. :anguished:

9 Likes

Tyvek suits help with the itching.

9 Likes

I picked 35 pounds of apples the other day. Decided to make apple pie filling. After canning 8 quarts, I’d only used a third of the apples. So tomorrow I get to do 14 more quarts.

11 Likes

:arrow_up: How do ya like them apples? :apple:

Good morning! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good morning! Today is probably going to be oil change day for the car and the truck and then mowing if I still have free time. Maybe even a quick trip to test the extended firing pin and heavy spring that came in yesterday.

9 Likes

Good morning full30, :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

8 Likes