The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 1)

Mornin patriots!

9 Likes

oil change leads to more work. Lol

12 Likes

you live in MI?

9 Likes

Wow, how’d that muffler hold any oil like that?!?!

8 Likes

Ummm…

7 Likes

I would like to see it not made in China :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Found that when I crawled under, guess I should have kept my eyes up front. Lol it’s surprisingly quiet for the muffler to look like that.

8 Likes

The 7.62x39 ar works With steel ammo with the heavy hammer spring and extended firing pin. Whoooo Hoooooo!

9 Likes

:+1: nice

9 Likes

Awesome!!

9 Likes

I’m super excited, now to figure out which red dot or just iron flip ups. And to figure out where the cash will come from.

10 Likes

Most exotic dancing clubs usually have an " Amateur Night". May take you a while(a loooong while), but every penny counts! :+1:Who knows, maybe you’ll pick yourself up a Sugar Momma, may help speed things up?

9 Likes

People would Probably pay me to take my clothes Off in my 20’s and maybe 30’s but now they will pay me to put them back on. … hey that’s an idea.

9 Likes

:joy::rofl:

9 Likes

hey that’s an idea.

:scream: :runlikehell: no @Festus…no! LoL

9 Likes

10 Likes

Optics planet has magpul flip sights for 80 a set and if you look you can get a Crimson Trace red dot for 50-60 bucks. do both, if only doing one go with open sights, they don’t need batteries and always work…

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. @Festus, I hope you slept with your clothes on last night!
:rofl:

7 Likes

Good morning! She made me keep them on but didn’t contribute to the sight fund. Said something about a headache but I already had the aspirin ready. Still didn’t work. Where is the justice?

11 Likes

:coffee: :coffee: Gooood morning all.

9 Likes