The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 1)

Some nights I’ll take a shot of ZQuill, 50/50 chance if it’ll help. Always had trouble getting to sleep , but damn, once out I can stay out

9 Likes

I think there may have been a study that depending on the computer you should leave it on all the time, power to start draw is about the same as running for X hours or something, not the same for humans, we get buggy without shutdown time

8 Likes

For business grade laptops, home models do not come with that parts structure build into them.
Used to sell both.

7 Likes

Think i may have been metal detecting at @Caw’s place, pics tomorrow to prove it.

9 Likes

Good morning.

And @Belt-Fed, one can only imagine the horror! Please keep those pics to yourself.

9 Likes

Good morning!

8 Likes

Good morning, just about bed time :sleeping:

8 Likes

Nope, i’m sharin em soon as get awake and take pics

8 Likes

Flip you for it? :thinking:

8 Likes

Good morning!

8 Likes

Here we go. Good morning!

8 Likes

Morning to all, time to wind down and let you day walkers have at it. :rofl:

9 Likes

Yep, marnin. Got a couple of days vacation to burn, wife is painting some, daddy daycare sometimes is tougher than my day job lol but God is good

11 Likes

I feel ya, it’s been a while since ours were little but the grand baby had a loud night so we are all exhausted.

11 Likes

Just back from food + supply shopping.
Yep- lots of long term storeables.
Now to magic marker the exp date so I can see them
Latest propaganda from the commie rats is the virus is expanding again here too
Does d-CON have an BIG box?

Shit storm a coming behind enemy lines here I do believe.
" Always be prepared"

11 Likes

Wife just asked me if I got up early because of pain.

I said no (lied) its because the coffee pot is empty.

9 Likes

I caught him, no more Belt-fed. He went to the gallows. Now his account is my senior citizen full30 troll account.

8 Likes

10 Likes

:+1: :rofl:

8 Likes

Gooood Morning!

8 Likes