The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread

You are likely right but I felt better after I wrote it

10 Likes

Good morning everyone :+1: Just finished grinding the coffee beans then i’m going to practice throwing my hawks and knives :axe: :dagger:

10 Likes

At a picture of piglosi?

9 Likes

Belt-Fed I have no idea who that person is :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::+1:

9 Likes

Lot of things you injuns don’t realize, like not trading your horses & land for 1 bottle of whiskey or a shiny pebble. Or how easy it is for me to relocate your IP address to a different “reservation” :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Ready for winter to be over now, ready to go chase these things.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Well shoot, gotta figure out what i’m gonna fix for supper.

7 Likes

That’s cool, never seen a buck scrape taxidermy :+1:

8 Likes

They just arrested another guy from here by going through facial recognitions, how come they didn’t do that with the blm and antifa riots?

11 Likes

wasn’t wearing his mask?

9 Likes

when they kept talking about the last time the capital was threatened it was blah, blah, blah, civil war, british…
Why hasn’t that dude maddow or anyone else ever mention the lady who works for BLM and her involvement of actual explosives/explosions of the capital in the early 80s?
Hell i was a tween and i remember them blowing shit up all over the place!

8 Likes

Marnin

8 Likes

Good morning!

9 Likes

Captains log

01/15/2021

WTF!

Half the first month of 2021!

And do we get the flying cars they told me of in grade school?

No!

We get the

10 Likes

:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

Now I’m awake

Moring Y’all just finished writing Angus and Suzie for what it is worth. Took me quite a while and many drafts to get my point across without using any bad words or getting a visit from some guys in suits but I think they got the point, not that they face election any time soon or care what the people they work for think or want. Y’all stay safe and strong.

12 Likes

breakfast cooking GIF

Morning all, Mmmm goodness!

12 Likes

I can’t see the picture but I trust you.

9 Likes

Good morning!

9 Likes

Morning Y’all, everyone remain calm

11 Likes