The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 1)

Don’t forget this\

Now I have to go find the damn movie tonight thanks :+1: :+1:

9 Likes

Robert,
You know it Rock on Brother :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Good morning!

9 Likes

Morning Y’all, smile at every Lib you see today. It will drive them nuts, trying to figure out what you’re up to. Remain calm. Oh, I almost forgot Happy Robert E Lee Birthday. :confederate_: Yeah, I know it’s really tomorrow, but you know how we do holidays on Mondays now

12 Likes

Mornin folks, I am sitting here trying to figure out if I want whiskey or rum in my coffee this morning? Might try a glass of each

13 Likes

Try a big glass of sobriety!

:grin:

11 Likes

JF89,
Dark or clear Rum?

12 Likes

Good morning FULL30👍

11 Likes

Dark! Kraken to be exact

11 Likes

You hypocrite! It’s medicate-Monday

10 Likes

Oh No Cat GIF by Garfield

Monday already, morning all :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes
10 Likes

Yankee noise, I even named my dog Dixie

12 Likes

Good morning Y’all It really is Robert E Lees Birthday today. When I was a kid, they actually celebrated it, there was still a bar in WPB that had a REL Bday party and the local TV stations came out every year to show us, evil racists. Our history is being erased! Robert_E_Lee|342x500

11 Likes

Stonewall Jackson was cooler

9 Likes

He was cool I kind of like Nathan Bedford Forrest, but he is rather politically incorrect. Hell of a Calvery officer though, Jackson was great as well, shame the way he was killed, no telling how things would have been if he had lived. Sometimes I really miss the South As a side note my wife went to Stonewall Jackson High, wonder if they have gotten around to renaming that yet.

12 Likes

Morning, got to get a covid test before i can go back to work.

12 Likes

I’m a fan of John Singleton Mosby , what’s cooler than a Confederate guerrilla coined the “The Gray Ghost”?

12 Likes