The Official Good Morning and BS'n thread (Part 1)

I think a lot of people have cut their cable bill & went with internet only. So I believe companies raised internet prices to profit that way, could be wrong

9 Likes

Good morning FULL30👍
man that’s getting harder and harder to say with each passing day that biden is in office :face_vomiting:

10 Likes

Good luck with that Fido,
dog vet GIF

10 Likes

You should feel honored dammit!! Just ask belt fed. Thanks to me, he’s been unable to make any bad purchases :crazy_face:

9 Likes

I did now he can’t afford his interwebs, wait til the vet gets a hold of you snip snip

9 Likes

YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!

9 Likes

We don’t need a suicide prevention discussion do we?

9 Likes

11 Likes

@Robert it was a typo error on my part🤦‍♂️

9 Likes

Good morning :coffee: :sunny: :arrow_left: that’s a good start.

10 Likes

I no longer have home internet

11 Likes

I had to use desktop view from my phone and it is very difficult but the shooter ready tab disappeared again from the mobile view.

9 Likes

Cricket wireless has a hot spot for $79.
40 gigs is $50 a month. It uses AT&T’s towers. This is what I have been using. The star link is on the way and is $100 a month but much better speeds.

9 Likes

Praise sweet baby Jesus! Crap, typo, I meant that’s a shame how horrible terrible in fact…

9 Likes

Please keep this handy until worked out

https://forum.full30.com/?safe_mode=no_custom

If you don’t “log out” you can close that window and then go back to normal, I believe, mobile may be different

9 Likes

Praise sweet baby Jesus

9 Likes

Well that didnt work

9 Likes

Do you feel liberated?

Cut the cable cord as well I hope :wink:

9 Likes

Do you feel liberated?

Nope.
But more ammo purchases here i come

11 Likes

Funny you say that, I was thinking the exact same thing when you canceled your internet… more of your money for my purchases! Thanks buddy:-)

11 Likes