The official scared of Spook thread.

Ok, who out there is scared of the ghost. i am, big time. don’t be scared to admit it.

12 Likes

I don’t know if scared is the right word but I have a very strong feeling he knows stuff, lots of stuff. Probably even our schedules, lol. I’m glad we are on the same side otherwise I would be terrified. I am even rethinking hitting the reply button :wink:

12 Likes

He really does, and is our most enthusiastic substitute driver, always there when called

13 Likes

You know, after seeing the kennel he built I am sure under it is his secret lair much like Jack Byrnes in meet the parents.

13 Likes

I fear no man nor beast.
What is the worse that can happen.
I dont die and go to heaven.
Left suffering here.

Also when you own 3 firearms that will kill anything that walks in North America. I fear not, because I am the meanest mofo in the valley.

Never figured him as a ghost gunner, more like a CIA operator.

12 Likes

Now i gotta go dig out the high top boots.

12 Likes

:wink:

13 Likes

Well shoot, guess i be the only one scared of him, that makes me the biggest wuss on the site i presume.

13 Likes

You are just setting expectations low so you will look like a hero later. Lol I know because I play my cards like that too.

13 Likes

I think @spook watches all of us through our phone & computer cameras!

13 Likes

Me too!

12 Likes

I remember him saying he would hunt us down, don’t remember the thread cause after i read that i immediatly started shaking and got off the thread quick. pretty sure he’s like santa clause and knows who’s been naughty or nice.

12 Likes

I had a feeling that someone was trying to steal my dance moves.

GoofyDance

:rofl:

11 Likes

:sweat_smile::rofl:

11 Likes

No way are you alone, I am with you 100%. One time he told me I dropped my screwdriver. I was at work in the coal pit below the railcar loadout.

12 Likes
14 Likes

Waders with the depth of all the shit here. :grinning:
NSFW/H/K/MIL/SIL etc…

11 Likes

This!

10 Likes

I think @spook is a bad ass chick

11 Likes

You guys are too funny! For those of you that don’t already know… Yes, I am a Fed. :grimacing:

It’s okay though. We have a common enemy. :no_mouth: I’m absolutely privileged and honored to be able to serve in a capacity that allows me to help keep those MF’ers at bay. Sleep easy tonight my FULL30 friends. I got you! :spook:

16 Likes