The official scared of Spook thread.

Great Pumpkin my ass, bullets, now there is something to fear.
proxy-image

11 Likes
9 Likes

Tonight’s getup to pass out candy. Take note of the kick ass T-shirt underneath (more to follow on this later):

11 Likes

You stayed in your work clothes?

10 Likes

:rofl: With all this mask crap going on I could probably roll into work like this. So long as I put a mask on Eddie I bet no one would even notice -even the gate guard!

11 Likes

:rofl:

properly updated

9 Likes

:rofl: I don’t see any candy, you may get tricked Eddie if there’s no treats. LoL

9 Likes

Yeah , he also hands it out of a van. Im not scared of his profession, I’m scared of his hobbies :grimacing:

Seriously though, I’ve said it before I was drinking buds with an ATF agent. He was my ex gfs mothers boyfriend and I have nothing but respect for him, same with Spook. Not all Feds are fuds and many are heros just like many other law enforcement officers.

12 Likes

Yup still scared borderline terrified

10 Likes

Thats @EQuinn s victim , Spook works for the IRS

11 Likes

The IRS? Daaaang! :man_facepalming: I’m calling my PR manager right now to tell him to pack his things.

And I can assure you there’s nothing to be afraid of: I am but a mere, humble civil servant working tirelessly behind the scenes with many other fine Patriots to preserve the American way of life. Ours is truly noble work. :spook:

12 Likes

This is how spook makes people feel when he’s around

12 Likes

Do you want to deal with an IRS audit?

11 Likes

IRS is his cover identity.

10 Likes

The ATF is his cover story, the IRS is the most powerful and most hated branch of the ABC - mafia. They could takedown the CIA or the potus with tax audits if they wanted too :grimacing:

10 Likes