The only borecope I can find that will fit in a 17 and/or 22 caliber barrel!

9 Likes

good job i could use one! i had a fuel tank installed on the van and they said ford fuel tanks delaminate inside and get full of crap. my 37 gal tank holds 24 gallons, i wish aero tanks had one of these! he would have sold two tanks instead of one. how about a link to your store?

8 Likes

My Teslong fits .22, not sure about 17.

6 Likes

i looked at those… what mm is the camera? the endosnake is 3.8mm and i could not find one that was any smaller anywhere, except for the high dollar units

6 Likes

Endosnake does not sell these anywhere except their website, that I know of, so I don’t have any sort of affiliate link. I think the Teslong that @LonewolfMcQuade is showing is available on Amazon but am almost positive it is too big for 17 caliber stuff by just a hair… if that is an issue. I have quite a bit of 17 stuff in rimfire and air guns, so that option helps.

7 Likes

Crap, Me too. I’ll check…

6 Likes

No go for the .17. The Teslong is approximately. 02

6 Likes

yep, that is what i thought

5 Likes

You cost me $$$ today lol. When I went to take measurements on the Teslong, my calipers apparently crapped the bed! Went down to Lowe’s to buy another one. While there, saw 60pk of AA & AAA batteries on sale 50% off. Then picked up a couple quickie sharpeners…Damn you…

4 Likes

If you’d learn to read!

https://forum.full30.com/uploads/default/original/2X/3/34798b03a59fd0990e13a1e08a5830967c453696.jpeg

actually I hate these, hard to read

5 Likes

Lol, I’ve used those too. Still have some down my shop. Large digital ones are much easier to read without reading glasses

4 Likes

i have both digital and dial, prefer the dial on stuff that where accuracy matters… but for quick measurements the digital are nice to have around

5 Likes

Same here. I try to avoid circuit boards and batteries whenever possible. Easier said than done these days. LOL

3 Likes