The outlet challenge or when Tide Pods are not enough

9 Likes

:no_mouth:

6 Likes

And yetā€¦ one has to wonder if these ā€œchallengesā€ arenā€™t natureā€™s way of purging the stupid.

10 Likes

Yeah, but thatā€™s too easy. Really awesome kids do the ā€œJump Off of the Overpass Onto a Moving Semiā€ challenge.

6 Likes

Unfortunately I donā€™t hear about any Darwin Award winners though.

6 Likes

Then even if they die its always ā€œThey were such a good kid with a bright futureā€ instead of " The idiot stuck thier tongue in an outlet and got bitch slapped by darwin".

5 Likes

100% correct

3 Likes

With this coin & charger challenge itā€™s true. Their future is really bright for a few seconds. Then itā€™s over in flash.

6 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

I was a foreman or some related shit on a job and explained to a guy how he could put a 4 penny nail in an outlet to release the wires

Then watched as he did it

with the power still on

I still laugh from that one

6 Likes

How bad was it?

5 Likes

ohh not bad, just a 110 shock, he got me back a few times, weā€™d spar often, he was a feisty fella

6 Likes

So you took it too far and he died?

4 Likes

He probably did

2 Likes

Millennials: Your next challenge awaits you. :laughing:

pee

7 Likes

People have pissed on electric fences as long as there has been electric fences. That one we cant take credit for.

5 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

This was just on the news, must be getting popular. someone needs to tell them a quarter and 240 works even better.

7 Likes

Pussies, we used to challenge each other to touch 110V in all sorts of inventive ways, you gotta hold onto that shit for the full experience.
A 100 ohm resistor inserted in a public outlet is a neat little show. It gives you enough time to get across the room before it smokes, glows, and then bang with a bright flash. but I only ever saw it doneā€¦really.

9 Likes

:rofl:This is the post I received an ā€œEmpatheticā€ badge. :rofl:

10 Likes