The outlet challenge or when Tide Pods are not enough

9 Likes

:no_mouth:

6 Likes

And yet… one has to wonder if these “challenges” aren’t nature’s way of purging the stupid.

10 Likes

Yeah, but that’s too easy. Really awesome kids do the “Jump Off of the Overpass Onto a Moving Semi” challenge.

6 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t hear about any Darwin Award winners though.

6 Likes

Then even if they die its always “They were such a good kid with a bright future” instead of " The idiot stuck thier tongue in an outlet and got bitch slapped by darwin".

5 Likes

100% correct

3 Likes

With this coin & charger challenge it’s true. Their future is really bright for a few seconds. Then it’s over in flash.

6 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

I was a foreman or some related shit on a job and explained to a guy how he could put a 4 penny nail in an outlet to release the wires

Then watched as he did it

with the power still on

I still laugh from that one

6 Likes

How bad was it?

5 Likes

ohh not bad, just a 110 shock, he got me back a few times, we’d spar often, he was a feisty fella

6 Likes

So you took it too far and he died?

4 Likes

He probably did

2 Likes

Millennials: Your next challenge awaits you. :laughing:

pee

7 Likes

People have pissed on electric fences as long as there has been electric fences. That one we cant take credit for.

5 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

This was just on the news, must be getting popular. someone needs to tell them a quarter and 240 works even better.

7 Likes

Pussies, we used to challenge each other to touch 110V in all sorts of inventive ways, you gotta hold onto that shit for the full experience.
A 100 ohm resistor inserted in a public outlet is a neat little show. It gives you enough time to get across the room before it smokes, glows, and then bang with a bright flash. but I only ever saw it done…really.

9 Likes

:rofl:This is the post I received an “Empathetic” badge. :rofl:

10 Likes