The Paul Harrell appreciation thread

Because John Lovell can suck it. (NOTE: This is partially sarcasm)

Here’s a couple of my favorites. Post yours!

11 Likes

Why isn’t he here?

6 Likes

I wish I knew. I’ve been dropping comments on his videos to see if either him or Brad (the guy who uploads videos to his channel) can pick up on it.

5 Likes

Oh, and I would really like to buy some t-shirts with some of his slogans and even the pimp outfit to help support his channel.

5 Likes

talk about adding value to Full30 !

It would be great if he could join us here, in any capacity.

4 Likes

Whats his background? I like some
of his stuff, well most of what ive watched actually. I just started watching his videos a few months back.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Thats the pimp one man lol

5 Likes

Man I wanna high tech fleece bullet stop.

5 Likes

Former military, I suspect former LE, a trainer and had numerous awards for winning shooting competitions. He is the real deal.

8 Likes

Good to know , seems like a legit guy in his videos.

6 Likes

Lol I live an hour or so from Yakima Wa. I googled him and I have shot at a few of the same ranges he has. Seems people up here really like him, figure I wouldve at least heard of him though …guess I need to stop living under my rock.
He gets coolness points for being an Oregonian too.

5 Likes

https://youtu.be/GKpfOc7iSeo
Credentials

6 Likes

Wasn’t there also a story where he shot someone in self defense? Or am I thinking of someone else?

7 Likes

yes he was involved in a civilian self defense shooting
campground
guy in a truck
protecting wife

8 Likes

I discovered his informative videos about a year or so ago and am a big fan of his channel. It’s not just the information he conveys but the way he delivers it.

6 Likes

You be the judge

6 Likes

yah buts

3 Likes

Let’s crunch the numbers.

5 Likes

Its how good I shoot it.

4 Likes