The Paul Harrell appreciation thread

Yea , he is definitely good with a firearm. I just have a hard time with his presentation.

4 Likes

I watched his videos and enjoyed them.

3 Likes

glad I watched the video - it is kind of funny, in a typical Yankee Marshall kind of way

Hooray for Paul Harrell!

4 Likes

Bump… ive only watched a dozen or so of Paul Harrell’s videos but they are pretty good.

7 Likes

btw Paul Harrell solved the 9mm vrs .45acp debate a long time ago and 10mm, and .357 mag, and .38 Special, and .44 magnum,and 5.56. and 7.62x39, and .22, and 12ga, and 762 Tok, and 357 sig, and ,25, and .32, and 380acp and .30 carbine and excuse the gunfire in the background…

7 Likes

This one?

Clint Smith also has a pretty subtle video on terminal ballistics

7 Likes

I will be very honest here. I have watched a few different “you tubers” in my day that deal primarily in firearms.
None have conveyed the honesty and amount of unbiased information that Paul Harrell has in my opinion.

Today I watched one of his videos that actually made me mad a feeling that I usually have firm control over. My anger however was not aimed at Paul at all but someone that has harassed Paul and told lies about him.
In this video that Paul just posted he explains everything that happened.
As I attempt to always try to watch a video in it’s entirety, at the end of this one Paul gives this person a “Fathers like” tongue lashing that personally made even me feel uncomfortable for the jelly brain that so dared to insult and lie about an honest Man.

17 Likes

Just confess your sock puppet account and we’ll move on :socks:

5 Likes

I wish I had one. Probably get monitory competition. :joy:

7 Likes

I saw the video today too. He brought the hammer down hard but sounded nice doing it lol

9 Likes

I liked the part where he shows his shooting plaques and trophies.
Then a tomahok/pipe trophy.
Makes his point.
Then picks up a box and dumps out dozens of ribbons from shooting competitions.
“I’ve been in a few”, he says.
Then the scene cuts.

9 Likes

that description fits about 10k other experts on YT…many we have found over time were only experts in there own mind…the only guy I feel that can actually back it up and would destroy 99.9% of the so called experts on YT is PatMac, I would bet on him in any gun fight and take what he say’s and does as the real deal over the rest of them.

6 Likes

Yeah I sure would hate to be that guy.

9 Likes

He was probably just mad because Paul’s thing is putting “accepted facts” to the test and seeing if they hold water. He probably did a video that destroyed some notion he held dear because his daddy and granpappy told him so.

10 Likes

Haven’t had time to see the video yet. Can someone give a short summary on who dared disparage Paul and what disparaging remarks were said?

8 Likes

coles notes

edited video so presented clips matched the agenda and presenters opinion.
Used other authourity’s opinion which actually matched what PH mentioned in unedited video
GN felt that PH’s total years of of Real Life / range shooting experience was (awards and accolades both civilian and military) no match for his “years” of range experience (offhand guess would be 1/3).
Or none of PH’s awards were from a Sanctioning Body.
And feels that unless you were trained by James Yeager, you were never trained…

it is actually a interesting video to watch and to see it shredded into a useless pile of drivel in the rebuttal.

9 Likes

:beer::beer::beer::tumbler_glass::beers::cocktail::maté::tropical_drink::wine_glass::tumbler_glass::champagne::clinking_glasses::wine_glass::beers::cocktail::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

10 Likes

Sounds bizarre. I’m a big fan of PH and can’t wait to watch it. Heck, I think he should run for office.

11 Likes

He has a good temperament for it

11 Likes

:+1: Definitely one of the best folks out there making quality content.

11 Likes