The pro gun rally in Oregon's capitol last month.

I did not attend this rally, I didnt even know it had went down. I dont usually go to these anyways, I dont really care for listening to a bunch of idiots in tactical gear shouting “Molon Labe” and repeating word for word what the NRA tells them. Dont get me wrong, there are some very intelligent folks at these rallies but theres also enough idiots to deter me from attending. Its just not my scene, to each his own though. I vote and I prep that is as far as I go as of right now. Anyhow , heres the article.

Also, Radian Arms supported this rally. They are very pro gun, same with Noveske. I will be buying parts from them in the future for stepping up here.

https://www.bendbulletin.com/business/7022853-151/redmond-gun-manufacturer-backs-capitol-rally

8 Likes

Something to take note of is the fact that pro gun folks only pulled together 2,000 people while march for our lives pulled over 20,000 people. We are losing ground here in Oregon ,according to the numbers.

6 Likes

^ This is the result of this:

The left are way more organized and funded than we are. Thus no one knows hardly when and where pro-2A stuff happens.

5 Likes

Anyone know of good sites to keep up on this stuff?

5 Likes

I don’t know if they promoted it or not but are you a member of OFF (Oregon Firearms Federation)?

5 Likes

Nope, I dont usually mess around with alot of these after being a member of the NRA and regretting it.

4 Likes

I find the more local orgs are more focused than the NRA. The CRPA here is very active in Sacramento and keep people well informed.

6 Likes

Because we have the guns! When the time comes, and it becomes necessary, we win. unless too many people lost their f****** balls to fight back!

3 Likes

I may have asked you this question before, but I forget so please refresh my memory , does c r p a stand for California retired persons Association?:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Ha. In my case maybe.
But actually California Rifle & Pistol Association.

4 Likes

@mquinn55

Taking note of the fact they only mention 1 Rifle and 1 Pistol (ie - neither type of gun is shown as plural).

LOL

4 Likes