The Racists Origins of Gun Control

There is quite a bit to this subject. Didn’t find a thread for it already so I figured I’d start one. This article is just the start.

Of course weapon control is as old as civilization. I have a feeling that racism has been a tool implementing it for nearly as long.

It’s always about power, control and convenience. Armed people can’t easily disregarded.

4 Likes

You would think that minority folks would wake up. Remember though it isn’t just a racist thing it is an elitist thing.

2 Likes

I couldn’t get it on the Blaze for some reason yahoo had a copy still. My point is that control is ‘People Control’ not just Minorities. Intentional ignorance and division is an old methodology…

'The purposeful restriction of knowledge has been at the heart of untold misery and hardship in this world. Serfs were kept illiterate so as to not jeopardize the feudal system. Slaves were kept in the dark on a variety of subjects so as to not provide them the possibility of escape.

Today, knowledge remains elusive to so many because the media does not allow for facts that run contrary to the narratives they favor. Nowhere is this more evident than in the narratives concerning gun control.’

2 Likes

The primary rights in the Bill of Rights are Natural Rights. Granted by our Creator. Here is a good explanation for the Statists in your life…

2 Likes

The unusual package marketing used to sell the Musgrave 9mm from South Africa has profound intersections with the apartheid gun laws of the era, which were designed to keep the black majority from arming.

3 Likes

Interesting. Simple pistol, easy to make. The South African pistol kit cracked me up. Where there is a will…

3 Likes