Custom camo on a Yankee Hill Machine Turbo suppressor

9 Likes

Cool as hell!

5 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Had fun jazzing up this machete…

10 Likes

Very pleased that Cerakote.com reposted this project.

10 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

Blue Flame Cerakote distressed with Graphite Black Cerakote all in C Series
Suppressor is a Rex Silentium

9 Likes

Playing with colors and multicam camo hahhaa

10 Likes

I am even more excited about the very long process of coating my M998 humvee hahhahahaa one part at a time.

8 Likes

Every now n then… I think I should just leave the color… do nothing. Hahahhhaa

6 Likes

Is that Smurfette’s dil…

6 Likes

You are correct, i just want a10mm with a 4" or slightly less barrel and 5" or so heigth. This seems not very popular though, damn it.

6 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

@Caw

Frankly, IMHO, 10 mm doesn’t really start to shine as a caliber until you get to around the 5 inch barrel length.

Take a look at BBTI’s info and see for yourself. Some 10 mm ballistics look very similar to the .40 S&W’s ballistics. When you get into the hotter 10 mm loads, the blast and recoil will likely impact shootability in smaller handguns and with the shorter barrels, not perform all that well.

http://ballisticsbytheinch.com/calibers.html

8 Likes

Have to agree… that’s why for my bear gun I used a 6 inch barrel and run Underwood ammo. Same rounds out of my G29 are not as comfortable as the G20 both are Gen 4s too

6 Likes

My wife’s birthday is coming up and I want to have her rifle Cerakoted for her. She wants it in a Rose Gold, and I haven’t found anyone who does a nice rose gold. Have you ever done that, or do you feel like you could mix that?

6 Likes

Yep, I have done 3 with rose gold. I will try to find the photos.

5 Likes

Did night photos…

9 Likes

9 Likes