The Ultimate Black Market Weapon

:scream:

“California gun dealer Nightscope sells untraceable firearms known as ghost guns for top dollar. …”

8 Likes

Not sure who to cuss out more,

leftist who vote for POS politicians

POS politicians who pass laws to create the need

the POS thugs who fill it or

the POS who film and highlight it

The old cliche laws are made to be broken sure fits

10 Likes

“This thing never jams” LMAO!

6 Likes

It’s so bad it seems like satire

6 Likes

Goofy Grady’s Ghost Gun Euporium :rofl:

6 Likes

When I was 18 I walked into a gas station a girl friends dad owned. I handed him the money and he gave me my first 870 Remington.
That was America.

Now My home built 45 cal muzzle loader in a ghost gun.
When they come for it, Ive got an M1 with a serial number which will change their minds.
Only during Barry’s reign did home made firearms become a threat.
From the 1700’s before there were manufacturers, EVERYONE made their own. So details of firearms made back then, that are still around were made with parts for different generations. They just kept fixing it as its pasted form father to son over and over.

My 22 year old grandson, a marine. I willed him my flintlock. According to the laws, My wife can not hand him a rifle I built for me. They have to spend money and register it for a FFL transfer.
Sure glad Ill be dead

7 Likes

Here in Missouri we don’t have to do that with black powder arms . And any other firearms we can sale or give to whoever we want with no ffl involved .

6 Likes

My ole man moved out to the left coast in the mid 60s.
He said when times are rough you can survive in the woods, and he taught us how to.

He did not no there would be some many commies in this now target rich environment. Or all their commie gun laws.

6 Likes

Same way it is here, you can order one online and they deliver it too your door without an FFL.

6 Likes

Tell your kids how lucky they are not to live in a commie state

9 Likes

Whole place will be a commie country here in a decade or less if we are not careful.

8 Likes

NOT as long as I draw breath they wont

7 Likes

Well if covid was an age targeting bio weapon it makes sense that was the plan

4 Likes

Wait till after the election when they hit us with COVID-20

5 Likes