The Vigilante of Clallam County - The Atlantic

I wanted to post this… this is hitting home. Why? I now live in the house that Mr. Ray lived in and was killed.

8 Likes

So get this… I have 3 bullet holes in my bedroom door and door frame… recovered a bullet… holy crap

4 Likes

Wow, That’s some spooky stuff. if that pedaphiles ghost comes around you should put more bullet holes in the door.

5 Likes

Hell yes! Going to print out a photo of the fucker and have a little ceremony… going to burn that photo and make sure he is rotting in hell with a cactus up his ass

5 Likes

Grown men that sexually abuse children should be strung up by their balls and left to rot for the buzzards to feed on them.

5 Likes

I have ZERO sympathy for the 2 fuckers that were killed. Both deserved it in my opinion.

5 Likes

Have to agree though… I could get medieval on their bodies… give me some cordless power tools, a torch, and a bunch or morphine…
Oh, and a good pair of pliers

6 Likes

I ain’t never messin you. :rofl:

4 Likes

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

5 Likes

My father told me what happened to a child molester in up state New York when he was a kid . They tyed him to a slead and lowered him in to a vent shaft to a iron mine . The deal is those vent shafts have so much air moving thru them they stay below freezing year round . The guy was not found until about twenty years latter still frozen to the slead.

6 Likes

I kinda like that story… hahhahahaha

3 Likes

I KNOW!!! RIGHT?!

4 Likes

I have misplaced the recovered bullet. It is in the house somewhere.

3 Likes

I think the guy should have gotten a gentle slap on the wrist, a whispered, “Don’t do it again. (wink wink)”, and help with the rest of the names on the list with the court taking donations for the ammo. The courts are far too light on pedophiles.

3 Likes

When shtf we can cleanse the country of the bastards.

3 Likes