The "went to the range" topic

@Belt-Fed Do you live ANYWHERE near Georgia? Because if you do, I think you and I can be friends. :grin:

7 Likes

I don’t care where he lives.
But I nominate him to host the first annual Full30 convention.

8 Likes

He is in Arkansas so I’m close here in South Missouri.

7 Likes

They wonder why I still carry this one.
20 yds:

!

Teaching the son long range snubbing

12 Likes

so I went to the range yesterday. Was going today but they have an event scheduled so closed to the public. Didn’t take any pics but was pleasantly surprised with the muzzle break and Larue trigger on my PSA PA 10. Completely different gun Actually less kick than my 556 now. Then picked up the 556 and yep you guessed was surprised when it tapped my shoulder . Also the trigger I was completely happy with in my 556 is now comparatively garbage . So a new Larue is in need.
All in all it was a good day at the range. 308 is now set for action and the 556 is zeroed but may change as soon as I can get a trigger and muzzle brake.

8 Likes

Well, no guns in this shot…but this was my range today:

Went with a large group of friends. Perfect weather, gorgeous scenery…almost makes me forget that in another month it’ll feel like Hell…

11 Likes

Sweet! Sounded like fun. We were going to the range tomorrow AM but it’s been raining all day and the range is in a flood zone next to a creek. ARGH!!!

6 Likes

Took the brother in law out back to our range and taught him how to use his Mossberg 500. All he knew how to do was put shells in the magtube. Now cardboard box’s are not safe but everyone else is.

9 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

Man I want one of those.

6 Likes

Another day I wanted to go to the range and another day something prevented me from it. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Well that sucks, you got the flu? hope you get better soon.

7 Likes

Thanks. Upper respiratory infection most likely. I never get sick so it was a surprise.

7 Likes

I hope you feel better soon.

7 Likes

@Chuparosa Feel better soon brother

6 Likes

Those suck, hope you feel better soon.

4 Likes

1.4 degrees F?
Your dead my friend.
And deep frozen.
Or it says 101.4.F.
In that case Get Well and then go raise hell.

8 Likes

Our for her 40th birthday. 4 box pratice ammo 1 box CD EDC ammo

10 Likes

^ This. Went as high as 101.7. No idea what it is now, couldn’t be bothered to look. Just don’t care anymore. Haha.

7 Likes

Getting ready to go out to the desert. Should be fun.

14 Likes