The "went to the range" topic

Small circled Target was at a hundred yards with 7 shots, the larger circled Target was at 200 yards with 7 shots. All would be kill shots on an enemy but…used ball 55gr 5.56

6 Likes

Man I want one of those.

5 Likes

Another day I wanted to go to the range and another day something prevented me from it. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Well that sucks, you got the flu? hope you get better soon.

6 Likes

Thanks. Upper respiratory infection most likely. I never get sick so it was a surprise.

6 Likes

I hope you feel better soon.

6 Likes

@Mister_Torgue Feel better soon brother

5 Likes

Those suck, hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

1.4 degrees F?
Your dead my friend.
And deep frozen.
Or it says 101.4.F.
In that case Get Well and then go raise hell.

7 Likes

Our for her 40th birthday. 4 box pratice ammo 1 box CD EDC ammo

9 Likes

^ This. Went as high as 101.7. No idea what it is now, couldn’t be bothered to look. Just don’t care anymore. Haha.

6 Likes

Getting ready to go out to the desert. Should be fun.

11 Likes

Awesome! Make sure to take some pics! Have fun

7 Likes

@EQuinn, now that’s my kind of comforter👍

6 Likes

Sighted in 20 in AR and the carbine AR with the Bushnell Optics on them at 100yds. 62gr green tip. They’ll shoot better than the 600 lb gorilla for a trigger let me shoot them. Definitely trigger upgrades are on the way LOL

7 Likes

So…have some great news, got to shoot some items on my bucket list today (Barret 50 cal) and also my first big big big giveaway. I’m giving a suppressor away in December from Dead Air, had a great chat with one of the Reps there and it looks pretty promising…stay tunned for December’s Giveaway merry Christmas !!!

8 Likes

@Mister_Torgue

Hope you feel much better soon.

4 Likes

A week later and I’m still under the weather. It’s getting old. Haha

5 Likes

For those who shouldn’t drink I wouldn’t recommend it but most viruses don’t like two shots of whiskey with a shot of lemon juice nuked just long enough to make it warm enough to mix two tablespoons of honey and shoot it down and sweat it out under a blanket. I’m not a doctor or getting in anyone’s business I just dont like when people feel bad. If I could have a super power it would be healing people but that could unbalance the world too.

7 Likes

Finally got my blue bucket filled back up :grin: Winter Sucks, Hello Spring Time :+1:

7 Likes