The "went to the range" topic

Don’t ditch the sights. They are nice. It’s probably your grip. Sounds simple but took the backstrap off (yours is off) and hubby got a lot more accurate with it. He also has the same light on his.

3 Likes

You and Mark will be welcome to ours too once we move to ID, since we’ll be relative neighbors. Not gonna cheap out on it either! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Spent some time today turning ammo into piles of brass

12 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

WOW, musta been knob creek shoot.

5 Likes

Yep

5 Likes

What SMG is that in the rack that resembles the Swedish K. the magwell is different.

2 Likes

That is a Swedish K

3 Likes

Neat, I thought it looked like one, The one on top of the rack, I hadn’t seen a PM-63 RAK in years. least that’s what it looks like. I bet you had a great time. looks like a lot of fun.

4 Likes

AWESOME!!!

3 Likes

Thats a sexy rifle :+1:

6 Likes

Does the .224 Valkyrie have a really tapered cartridge? The mag looks really curved, almost like an AK.

3 Likes

Nah, looks like the 6.5 Grendel except smaller bullet. the Grendel mag is curved like that too. They are CPD mags. I’ll take a pic.

4 Likes

300blk, 224 Valkyrie. 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmore, 308

5 Likes

Went shootin’ today. Brought out the Gold Cup.This was my first pistol. Bought it used about 40 years ago. I’ve used it for bullseye target shooting, competition, daily carry and hunting.Shot prairie dogs in South Dakota, javelina in west Texas, grouse in Colorado and ground hogs in Pennsylvania. I used to shoot it a lot. Then I discovered striker fired pistols and the Gold Cup was put away, came close to selling her. She’s been neglected long enough.
20 rounds at 25 yards, off hand.

I’m going to bring it out more often, see if I can get better. That’s what I like about shooting. There’s always room for improvement.

14 Likes

Don’t sell it! It’s an awesome piece.

6 Likes

BULLSHIT! SELL IT! I’LL GIVE YOU$100 CASH, RIGHT NOW!:wink:

10 Likes

I’ll give 200

8 Likes

I bid $204.58. Wait… let me check the couch…
Ok. Make that $205.11.

On a budget. :unamused:

8 Likes