The worst boogaloo loadouts

Man this guy is a douche …but I laughed

:popcorn:

4 Likes

I like how he just glosses over the human ear necklace in “The Rambo” loadout.

7 Likes

m-60’s don’t like to shoot with the belt hanging.
The m-60 is a much older design.
Most of the guns out there are probably 40 to 60 years old.
240 is superior in most ways but to label the 60 as a high malfunction weapon design is a little hateful. :frowning:

6 Likes

He just needs a C rat can to run the belt over.

7 Likes

All my beer.

5 Likes

Cant tell if this is the best or the worst :grimacing:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Red flag laws are theft of property. This guy probably needs his firearms removed but he should get his day in court BEFORE any seizure.

7 Likes

I agree. Not a great boogaloo loadout though or at least not what I envision as ideal for me. The boom stuff maybe though.

5 Likes

I think it all depends on what one is planning on doing. It’s best to be in place than to be mobile. It’s also best to retain some civility to maintain ones life.

I think people have the idea that they’re going to be mobile and the law no longer counts. Except it will. Try any of that crap around certain people and well, if the law no longer exists it’ll mean a very short crime spree eventually. The law no longer exists? OK, a bullet in the head at distance and no questions asked. More than one can play that game. It’s best not to start it.

7 Likes

Some definitely will, just look at the looters. Them idiots will jump on the oppurtunity.

6 Likes

7 Likes

I hope they bring me nice stuff.

6 Likes

A few new pair of Nike’s, few Glocks and some Iphones probably.

6 Likes