The worst has happened HELP

After carrying it for about 15 years I somehow lost my knife yesterday. It was a Browning titanium liner lock which is no longer made so I am SOL. What I am looking for is a largeish deep carry pocket clip tactical folder, thumb stud I hate flippers and I can’t afford to go into the Benchmade/Zero tolerance realm after the Christmas battering of my credit card. I’ll be scouring SMKW and other sites but any suggestions would be appreciated

12 Likes

You should check out what LA Police Gear has on their site. Might find something that’ll replace your lost knife.

Actually, I can’t get the site to load pocket knives. Weird. Maybe it’ll work for you, tho.

12 Likes

it worked for me thanks, there were w few nice one there to put on the list, really like the Emerson. Hard to commit

11 Likes

You’ll likely need to buy a few in search of a new love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes
9 Likes

Some knives are so bad that they achieve a kind of perverse perfection.

Does your knife have an optic?! :nerd_face:

10 Likes

I carried a CRKT for years in various professions and switched to an Emerson Wave two years ago and love it. Definitely not a bad choice.

9 Likes

I fear you are correct in the mean time I am carrying an old Spyderco

8 Likes

That is the one I liked

8 Likes

That is just so wrong in so many ways I kind of want it just to piss people off

8 Likes

Pretty sure it will be official issue for Space Force Guardians. Or should be.

8 Likes

This is my edc:

I’m a big fan of CRKT. Got a few of their knives. All gtg in my book. :+1:t2:

About 5.5 inches folded, 9 inches oal.
Rides in my pocket all day, every day.

It has both, thumb stud and flipper…don’t know if that’s a deal breaker…but they do make grinders…

10 Likes

Kershaw Blur. Holds a decent edge. Assisted opening. Only about $50.00

9 Likes

If you like autos I’ve abused one of these for years, and, when a spring broke, Gerber sent a new knife

https://www.gerbergear.com/en-us/shop/knives/all-knives/applegate-combat-folder-double-bevel-serrated-05780

9 Likes

I like the dagger in blue. I looked up a review and most of the comments were about the skull clip and mall ninja. lol
I don’t see it that way at all. Pretty cool imho

7 Likes

I thought so too

7 Likes

When the wife gets here i will tell her she just bought the dagger for me in a pretty color!!! :laughing:

7 Likes

I have a different Daggerr knife, and it’s very well made.
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Some good deals on here

5 Likes

Sure are :+1:

5 Likes