The worst has happened HELP

Can’t say I blame ya

6 Likes

Nice site you guys are on it

6 Likes

Thank you, you all really are a bunch of enablers, now I have plenty of good choices. I really like the Emerson Wave but now I see all these other ones I think Robert as right and I am going to need to go through several to find truelove. I had the old Browning so long I just took her for granted. I have a drawer full f knives and none of them feel right. Reckon I will spend tomorrow afternoon seeing who has what on sale and ding the AMEX one more time, maybe more who am I kidding. Glad my wife made a rathe large payment this year and I have some rather nice earrings hidden in her stocking.

7 Likes

After all the rain yesterday I went out in the driveway and there, where the snow had been I found my knife! It was like when a lost coon hound finds its way home a little dirty but I was sure glad to see it. I have had this thing so long the rubber inserts on the grips are worn smooth, cleaned it up and it is back where it belongs. Put the old Spyderco back in it’s pack, however thanks to you enablers I ordered a new blade last night :roll_eyes: Anyway now I am on a roll and am looking at more and thank all of you for the suggestions.

11 Likes

here’s mine

12 Likes

A little big for around the homestead carry but nice I have a heap version about that size my wife gave me for some reason.

8 Likes

I bought it from @Robert after he took it off a mongol that tried to stab him with it when he was riding with the hells angels.

9 Likes

:roll_eyes: Good thing there were no Outlaws around or someone might have got hurt

9 Likes

That @Robert is one bad dude.

9 Likes

When I find the time, between puzzles and solitaire I keep pretty busy :grampa:

10 Likes

Uh Huh, that’s code talk for hurtin folks.

10 Likes

Well hell, now we have to switch back to the classifieds

9 Likes

Check out the cjrb centros this one is mine personal that I ceramic coated the blade on but they are great

8 Likes

Looks impressive :star_struck:

I had bought straight up ceramic kitchen blades a few years back but when I noticed small chips and considered where those may end up I tossed them, too scary to consider :grimacing:

5 Likes

It is a liquid nano ceramic coating that I applied to the steel then cured … the blade is still steel.

5 Likes

That is nice, I thought I had seen the name of your co. before. I looked at some of your blades during this search. Alas right after Christmas I could not afford it. Reckon I should have posted what I ended up with.DSC03418

I’m a sucker for D2 steel, the clip is a bit small and tight, and I am not in love with the way the liner lock releases, but I will get used to it. I carryed my Browning for so long the rubber insert was worn smooth, and to be honest, I still stick it in my pocket as much as the new one. The Spyderco went back in my bag.

5 Likes