They gave 80%ers an evil name.

Well the 80% build your own gun now has a name. Ghost Guns is the new catch phrase for them. I’m sure this will Make it easier to outlaw. Politicians must first attack something before they attempt to do harm to it. They did it with full autos, drugs, doing it with semi autos, doing it with 80%ers. Hell Hitler did it with the Jews.

After they make something look bad they will most definitely legislate against it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-high-school-shooter-used-untraceable-ghost-gun-sheriff-says

8 Likes

So with ALL their gun registration, red flag, confiscation, ammo regs, they still could not keep a 16 Y/O from getting his hands on a weapon and ammo, then shooting up his class mates! Shows the utter uselessness of the leftist elitist DSA/dnc. If law abiding people were allowed to have in their possession firearms do you think this little DSA/dnc plant would have gotten that many shots off, I don’t. Some one would have dropped that sucker in a second.
DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, look at California.

6 Likes

You assume they want to?

5 Likes

They’ve been using the ‘ghost gun’ label for a few years. It hasn’t caught on as well as some of their other labels to make guns sound evil, but they do try to insert it into the hysteria when they can, such as after the northern California shooting rampage and the more recent west Texas shooting rampage, which both seem to have used AR-15s with receivers made from 80% kits.

California already has a ‘ghost gun’ law, passed last year. To be legal in California, a person has to apply for a serial number from the California Dept of Justice, before they can start work on finishing an 80% receiver/frame. Just another gun control law that a criminal ignored, when they decided to commit a mass shooting.

7 Likes

what :scream:

well we should penalize everyone then :angry:

5 Likes

Been saying it for decades. They demonize a type of firearm to rile up the mindless masses. First it was assault weapons, now it’s ghost guns, next it will be sniper rifles.

6 Likes

.22lr

6 Likes

‘Saturday night specials’ (cheap handguns) were labeled long before ‘assault weapons’. There was some issue raised about the term having racist roots, so they came up with the alternate ‘junk gun’ label (California’s approved handgun list, seems to be based on this).

6 Likes

China banned any airsoft guns that are ‘too realistic’, claiming they can either be converted to real guns, or their parts can be used to construct real guns.

Eventually, the left will consider banning rocks.

5 Likes

Just stay away from my .22 short.

7 Likes

They should ban violence.

6 Likes

They tried that, it didn’t work either.

BTW, I like that assault .22 short. Looks like it’s 80% 'scope.

5 Likes