Things America use to stand for !

I can honestly say that my trust in the American press is on shakier ground than ever. My trust in pollsters is simply gone. They are worthless and frankly dangerous. Most tragically, however, I am now genuinely untrusting of the American election process and its integrity.

9 Likes

That distrust was manufactured

Jan. 10, 1963, that Congressman Albert S. Herlong. Jr. from Florida read the list of 45 Communist goals for America into the Congressional Record.

9 Likes

would beer but all out…

7 Likes

That means you gave out 400 in 24 hours

:exploding_head:

7 Likes

told you I was busy

8 Likes

I agree. It’s been happening for a long time. Divide et Impera, as they say.

8 Likes

What’s the current exchange rates on U.S. vs. Canadian beers? If he gave out 400 Canadian beers, wouldn’t it be equivalent to only 325 U.S. beers? I think we owe @srdiver some extra beers, right?

7 Likes

great

take regular math

and confuse it with Canadian math

:headache:

6 Likes

Just trying to keep an even playing field/ ice rink, whatever…

6 Likes

pretty sure Canadian vrs US beer is 1 = 1.25 considering Imperial and US Gallon Full30 owes me 100 beers

8 Likes

That’s what I thought! Take that, @Robert :stuck_out_tongue: dang hater!

7 Likes

But the critical question here is:
Are those beers Elsinores?
Eh?

6 Likes

The sheer number of voters that turned out this time is absolutely astonishing. Either a whole lot of people really, really LOVE Biden…or a whole lot of people really, really HATE Trump…

Record-breaking type of astonishing…

6 Likes

6 Likes

Along with that:

Imagine being so dumb that you are willing to throw away your freedom in order to become a slave.

6 Likes

never heard of it till now

5 Likes

It’s a joke, a fictional beer from an old movie called Strange Brew, which poked a lot of fun at Canada

6 Likes

except it exists
Brewed by Phillips out of British Columbia (one Province away)

6 Likes

Well, then that makes it even funnier (to me) in a weird kind of way :grin:

6 Likes

You tell him!

Take off hoser

6 Likes