This is a test - POLL

IF

If you could only choose one article to read (based on the title) which one interests you more?

• How the left is using the coronavirus to make the world a twisted dystopia
  • Finally, Some Good News — Jimmy Carter: My son smoked pot with Willie Nelson on White House roof…

0 voters

Those who pass will get a participation :trophy:

11 Likes

I just think Willie’s weed is a funny topic.

14 Likes

:trophy:

13 Likes

Same here. I don’t smoke weed, but the Willie Nelson article sounds funny. I’m tired of the perpetual gloom and doom conspiracy shit…from both sides.

15 Likes

10 Likes

I saw the story of Baby Carter and Willie smoking pot and didn’t read it then either.

As an aside, my buddy arrested Willie for pot back in the 90s.

15 Likes

11 Likes

This :point_up::+1:

12 Likes

Still a :trophy: :+1:

9 Likes

Another Willie diversion.

9 Likes

I actually read both articles, anyone knows Willie liked to smoke. And makes is a feel good story with no harm to anyone really.

Sadly the Dystopia story is true also, yes I’m tired of all the bullshit from every side however, I feel the left will do and or say anything to get Trump out of the White House, They haven’t stopped since he became President, and they sure as hell are not going to stop anytime soon. God pray for us on Nov.3rd

10 Likes

@Detonics

I agree with your comments and sentiment. Just the expression “God pray for us…” confuses me. Shouldn’t it be “Pray to God for us…” ??? Otherwise, who would God pray to?

5 Likes

Actually I meant God help us. And especially me for my grammar.

7 Likes

@Detonics

No problem. Thanks for clarifying.

6 Likes

I’ll be the Debby downer, neither interest me enough to read. Like everyone else i’m tired of the corona stuff and couldn’t give a flip about carters son or willie.

9 Likes

Our country was founded on an appeal and recognition to God, and just like the Jews have been removed from their land and enslaved throughout history when they turned to other idols so will God not hear us until we as a nation turn to him

However the Church is now apostate and has closed it doors to the whim of the state, effecting a falling away,

So, if there is no help from the Church to revive the peoples faith I don’t expect God will intervene rather I expect the son of perdition next

I too like interruptions from the doom so I present you with

7 Likes

No participation trophy for beltfed :pensive:

9 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: Guess I failed the test poll

9 Likes

Should have been a third choice like neither or least a link to some gun pics. i bet the gun pics would have made 100% over those two choices. :rofl:

10 Likes

I bet you got a lot a ass whoop’ins as a lad didn’t ya?

Little hellion :japanese_ogre:

9 Likes