This is supposed to be my introduction

Hello,
This is supposed to be my introduction but this post may be a call to arms.
My name is Robert, I consider myself to be a patriot and someone who loves our great Republic and our Constitution. I have many varied interests, along with my interest in guns, I currently have an IWI Tavor and a Glock 19, I am in the process of building an AR 15 using an 80% lower with a complete Daniel Defense DDM4V7 upper chambered in 5.56. I also plan on building a AR 10. Along with this I also have an interest in aviation, I am a retired aviation technician and I have been working on designing an aircraft.

The reason I mentioned that this ought to be a call to arms is if you have not already heard there have been reports from several states in the last 24hours of massive troop movements of US forces as well as the damn UN. In one of the videos they estimated that there are around 750,000 UN troops being deployed in at lest 10 different states. To see these videos go to this Channel on YT
“The Common Sense Show” by Dave Hodges

8 Likes

Welcome @ZophiasDad
Great to have you here with us at Full 30. Thanks for the heads up

7 Likes

Sounds perfect for a presidential coup in the name of impeachment

Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome to the full30 forums

7 Likes

I don’t tend to believe things like this. We have freedom of the press. They are not restricted from reporting on U.N. activity. If this were to happen it would be all over the news

11 Likes

Im unsure how to feel about this, i cant find much on it but it does seem kind of like what he is talking about.

This where I found that at.
http://www.threepercenters.org/index.php/topic,1358.0.html

8 Likes

Which means more ability to not report than report IMO

look at infowars, most banned network ever

5 Likes

I remember the big conspiracies during obama too with the U.N. and possible declarations of National emergency. The only politician that I have actually heard the idea even come out of her mouth is one of the AOC gang. The talaib or what ever her name is.

7 Likes

Me either. I’ve heard these rumors many times over the years. I have seen many internet articles and photoshopped images, but no real proof.

I’m not judging or criticizing you @ZophiasDad. It’s just my personal opinion.

9 Likes

I second this. All this time I forgot to welcome him. I think all opinions matter even if we may not agree. That’s what a forum is for and you are as welcome to your opinion as anyone. Who knows maybe I will be wrong.

6 Likes

^This :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum

7 Likes

Welcome to full30.

5 Likes

Some of you guys can really kill a good sky falling buzz :grin::grin::grin:

7 Likes

Not the type of shit you can prove even if it was true. How would you tell a truth from a lie now of days?

3 Likes

Screw you, Alex Jr…

4 Likes

For the record, no troop movement here in PA as of yet.

5 Likes

Thats what the NG is for…domestic shit.

4 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Report from PA, lots of helicopter activity on & around City of Pittsburgh, scanner going nuts! …will update.

5 Likes