This is too funny, BLM!

If we tired to make this up no one would believe it!

There is no way I want to be in the guinea pig group, so I think it’s marvelous that they are in the test group, err, excuse me, I meant that their lives matter so much that they get so well cared for. I wonder how many will fall for this BS?

FWIW, I don’t want it anyway. I had C-19 mid-Feb’ and I either have natural immunity, as does my wife since she couldn’t dodge it, or their needle won’t produce it in me. Too, let’s hurry up and rush this through… yeah, I want them to put that crap that was rushed through into my veins. Not likely.

10 Likes

It cool with me, hand them out to whoever wants them, if they have any leftover then they can get some extras, the world forum seems to think they’ll be needed annual for ever, and a requirement to even get on the mini golf course will be to make sure you’re up to date!

8 Likes

Interesting idea. I heard Dr. Drew say he wanted to be a tester on a podcast

7 Likes

hmm, sounds a lot like the flu vac. they want everyone to get that works 1/2 the time…

7 Likes

And makes you sick the other half?

7 Likes

That doesn’t seem racist at all. Anyone who disagrees is a racist bigot.

5 Likes

You rang?

6 Likes

hey welcome back how wash the fishing?

5 Likes

Give 'em birth control w/it
Yeah I’m a “richard”

7 Likes

It’s in the good morning thread

5 Likes

Is this like when the army would put the black troopers up front?
I will be the last white guy in line…With a 45

BTW the legal Alien told me that she is not American, and no one can put a hole in her. They tried for 3 years to get her to talk a flu shot. I have to go down and explain she is not form her, you have no control on her, and if you put a small hole in her. I will put a big hole in you.
They dont ask her any more.

The folks of color will not be the first test subjects, the soldiers of the military will be first. I was.
Dateline Germany 1975. We did not even know about the swine flu, yet 6600 of us got 10cc of the vaccine. All but a hand full could still walk.
I asked my mother a nurse of 40 years what the dose in the states. she told me a 300lb man, the max dosage was 1.5cc.
FTW

4 Likes

13% is now 90% of commercials and advertising, amazing how that works.

4 Likes