This is where we are now...

It has in the n destroyed cities of d-rat shitbags. OH and their cancer spreads unchecked, even more as media and big tech toss the criminal filths salad 24/7.
50% of all murders are by 16-25 y/o black thuggers.
WHY does the whole 13% do the 3 monkey thing [deaf dumb and blind] to the murderous act out by their own mostly on their own? Stupid? Don’t care? Or do they endorse it? Their silence is support, that’s why.
They killed my uncle for pocket change, home invaded other Aunt and Uncle and left them beaten and bloody [they were 70+ y/o] some brave b l m POS right there. Assaulted my Mom at the food store. Son in FD 2+ years in ntown already assaulted by the d-rats #1 domestic terrorists. Yep I have issues, the criminal n scumbags made me what I am.

How do you stop cancer??? - burn it out or cut it out.

9 Likes

Move and let it implode

6 Likes

In HI the poo-poo went past the civilians with the light and sirens on.
Then block the road with their SUV and left.
So far they have found 2 strips of 6 cars block in and everyone is crispy. Only the four wheel drives got out.

After all the other islands got food and blankets for those burnt out.
FEMA came 4 days later, confiscated it all for not being FEMA approved and trashed it all.

All for the second richest land in the world.

The lefties on the mainland now know the battle plan.

8 Likes

Hasn’t imploded so far - just spread like a fast moving cancer.
Hell - the goobermint finances [ebt and free everything] the d-rat’s #1 domestic terrorists with our tax money. The head rats live in their ivory towers while the working man has to deal with the criminal shitbags of the rat RICO gang destroying everything they touch.
Thank God I live in a whitelandia outpost.

7 Likes

Hawaii would be easy for the powers that be to take and control, maybe it will be a test bed to see what happens…

9 Likes

It will .

8 Likes

Mitch McConnell is losing his mind just like Biden.

Like Biden, he’s also immensely unpopular. Is he also being propped up? Are they both under some kind of drug-induced mind control?

If they have the same puppet masters, it means that we can’t just be pointing at figures in the Democratic party or the Republican party. I’m suspecting a foreign nation. Britain? China? Russia? Maybe Chinese agents pretending to be British?

Or, is it possible that corporate conglomerates are sophisticated enough to hoodwink, drug, prop and control Biden and McConnell both?

9 Likes

Yes and yes money money money thats all they think aboutmoney
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

8 Likes

McConnell needs to go. He is one of my states senators. His wife is from China and they are in china’s pocket same as biteme.

9 Likes

A Senator?

It wasn’t all that long ago I could not even deliver goods to the Army that had “China” stickers on them, they had to be removed and modified enough that I could declare they were not China goods, wow how did we get here

8 Likes

We got there without term limits and without watchdog groups yrs ago. Believing in the honesty of people holding jobs of trust. Problem was the inherent evil nature of people coupled with the ability to be re-elected for life has proven to be disastrous.

7 Likes

Oh,
P.S. I am going camping this weekend. I wont be on here much due to low signal in 90% of the area I will be in. Ya’ll be safe and have fun.

7 Likes

You have fun and stay safe also, keep an eye out for Sasquatch and lonely women that look like Sasquatch :yep:

8 Likes

And a Van with Belt-Fed driving and Joe-Bob handing out candy… :wink:

8 Likes

Maybe Senator John Fetterman is going through the same thing?

Democratic Sen. John Fetterman (Pa.) struggled to complete a coherent sentence for a full hour during his election debate last year against GOP opponent Dr. Mehmet Oz.
~ https://freebeacon.com/media/watch-how-the-media-covered-fettermans-stroke-vs-mcconnells-freeze/

8 Likes

Two other Democrat Senators also had strokes recently.

8 Likes

I’m tempted to point the sole finger at the clot shots. But Biden had problems even before the shots.

8 Likes

Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-California) has been having health problems consistent with the known side effects of the shots. It’s also consistent with just being 90 years old.

9 Likes

They are and probably will block Trump from running for POTUS…They are trying hard to get a War going, They are daily destroying the U.S. and according to bid-dumdum’s spokesperson dementiajoe has done more to protect the Border than anyone else…the mask/covid clamoring will gain steam once flu season starts…For me my give a chit is busted.

9 Likes

Hell, there’s video of her in her wheel chair with an aide telling her she needs to sign some paper. She didn’t’ even know why she was there.

10 Likes