Time for a new iwb holster.

So does anybody have any recommendations for an iwb holster? Im thinking either Bravo Concealment or Raven Concealment, Ive tried different versions of both of these and im kind of stumped on what to go with. I am not interested in going through a custom shop for this, either.

• Raven Concealment
  • Bravo Concealment
  • Other

0 voters

https://rcsgear.com/eidolon-basic-kit/

Or

2 Likes

Been looking for a holster myself.
Does anyone have experience with these in everyday use?
Does it dig into your side or back?
How is it driving sitting?
Lots of questions.
Looking for real world experience of pros as well as cons on carry holsters.

3 Likes

I hesitated to vote cuz I haven’t tried all that many including the two in your poll.
But I’ve tried Crossbreed, Alien Gear, and sone other inexpensive ones.
I carry IWB all day every day and I’m perfectly happy with my Alien Gear. I wear it at about the 3:30 position and have no discomfort with it standing sitting or driving.
Again I haven’t tried everything on the market. I’m more the if it ain’t broke don’t fix it mindset.

4 Likes

I try to be but I get bored. My last ones were a bladetech iwb and A “We the People” holster. I forgot all about Alien gear, I will have to see what they have.

3 Likes

I can’t vote, I hate inside the waistband carry. I only go outside the waistband or the shoulder rig

3 Likes

I recommend Green force tactical.

http://www.greenforcetactical.com/

2 Likes

I wish these manufactures would post photos showing folks with different dress options.
Very few do.
After all it is ‘concealabilty’ we are striving for.

2 Likes

I went with your recomendation and ordered A Green force Tactical holster. I ordered the “Dick Blaster 5000”

I will post pics when it gets here.

3 Likes

Is that an appendix holster with a weird cant? HAHA :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, the name is real catchy. If I like it, I am going to order the one Sonny Puzikas helped design:

2 Likes

This is my latest holster Alien Gear shapeshift 4.0 iwb, extremely comfortable lightweight very durable, excellent retention very nice holster.

6 Likes

@jf89 here’s another option Sticky Holsters you can also have an extra spare magazine slot added to accommodate an extra mag.

4 Likes

What do you run for a mag carrier?

1 Like

Houston, lightweight durable inexpensive.

3 Likes

Whats been your experience with ship times? I ordered mine 17 days ago and still no updates.

1 Like

They are all handmade to order. It will take a little bit to make.

Current lead time is 2 weeks. I would wait a few weeks and after that if there is no response on shipping, then I would write an e-mail with order number and ask about it.

1 Like

Only thing I have tried is Crossbread and I like it very well. It does what I want and is comfortable.

2 Likes

It arrived, took about a month.

4 Likes

Nice! How do you like it?

1 Like

I like it, its comfortable. I will probably be ordering from them for now on when I need another kydex holster.

1 Like