Time to clear out some of the stuff I have.

Once again, I have way too much stuff, and need to sell some to make more room. If you see something you like, let me know. Paypal the funds and I ship it out. Most, if not all of what is listed is new, never used.

Watch this thread because I’ll be adding on to it for each item.

8 Likes

Valkyrie Dynamics .223/5.56 muzzle brake. $35

1 Like

Valkyrie Dynamics diamond plate AR grip. $45 SOLD

1 Like

Ryker grip. $50 SOLD

1 Like

Unique-ARs unique grip. $50

1 Like

T-Rex small arms .223/5.56 tank brake. $50 SOLD

1 Like

Sold

2 Likes

Tekko Polymer AR15 Carbine M-LOK™ Rail System $30

The Tekko Polymer AR15 Carbine M-LOK™ Rail System replaces the plastic factory handguard in minutes and requires no gunsmithing. No permanent alterations need to be made to the rifle its adrop in screwless installation, the unit is held in place by the Delta ring and handguard cap. M-Lock™ provides a secure platform for mounting Picatinny rails and accessories such as vertical grips, lights, lasers, bipods and other rail mounted kit. One QD mount built in for right handed shooters, sorry lefties you’ll have to buy the M-Lock™ QD accessory. A monolithic style continuous top rail eliminates the gap between the receiver and rail. MFT’s proprietary polymer ensures heat and impact resistance, made in the USA, with a Lifetime Warranty.

● No Gunsmithing, drop in screwless installation, held in place by Delta ring and handguard cap with no permanent alterations to rifle

● Built in QD mount for right handed shooters

● MLOK™ locations provide a secure platform for mounting Picatinny rails and accessories

2 Likes

I’ll take the mission first muzzle break. PM me a email address and I can send payment paypal. How much for shipping? If you don’t do paypal we can work something out.

3 Likes

PM sent

1 Like

Funds sent

2 Likes

Damn @shooterrex, you beat me to it!!!

2 Likes

Got to be quick sometimes. That will look good on 1 of my ar pistols.

4 Likes

Got some more brakes that will be posted as soon as I have a chance,

3 Likes

$65 SOLD

The Six is designed to balance the entire system, giving you control over muzzle dynamics, both direction and magnitude . Each of the six vents wrapping the circumference supports infinite adjustment allowing you to minimize muzzle movement in any direction, getting you back on target faster.

https://www.full30.com/watch/MDE4NzY2/the-six-muzzle-brake

• 4140 Steel offers high fatigue strength, abrasion and impact resistance, toughness and tensile strength.

• Black Electroless Nickel-Satin plating provides the perfect balance of hardness, corrosion resistance, and ductility with uniform plating perfect for the Six’s tight tolerances.

• Or, Black Oxide for a traditional black finish.

• Barrel Thread: 1/2-28 UNEF

• Bore .223 or 5.56

• Weight: 4.8oz

• Tech Specs

• Never make adjustments to any part of your firearm when it’s loaded. This includes adjusting the vent screws.
    • Semi-Automatic use only.
    • Prevent carbon build up on the vent screws by applying a thin coat of gun oil to the threads.
    • Clean and inspect vent screws every time you go shooting, Vent Screws should be replaced regularly with OEM Vent Screw.
    • Optional: Vent screws can be secured in position with application of Rocksett.
3 Likes

AR pistol grip, $45 SOLD

1 Like

Thumb grip, $25 SOLD

1 Like

BATTLELINK™ MINIMALIST MILSPEC STOCK

$35 SOLD

All of the functional requirements are met while keeping the weight under 6 ounces. This stock adapts and changes to your environment or operational needs by utilizing custom accessory mounts and accepts a new optimized sling configuration. The lightest stock of its kind in the market.

● Slide-on replacement for collapsible butt stock

● Angled non-slip rubberized buttpad allows faster presentation, even with body armor

● Multiple Sling Slots with single point mounting

● Quick Detach Sling mounting point is positioned for optimum usage including ambidextrous shooters

● Upper section provides enhanced cheek weld

● MilSpec Buffer Tube Spec

Mil Spec size 1.148 diameter receiver extensions (buffer tube)

Weight: 5.8oz

Height: 5.22"

Width: 1.752"

Length: 7.084"

1 Like

BATTLELINK™ MINIMALIST MILSPEC STOCK

$45 SOLD

Adapts and changes based on your environment or operational needs, from storing additional items in the rear compartment to utilizing custom accessory mounts.

● Slide-on replacement for original collapsible butt stock

● Angled non-slip buttpad allows faster presentation, even with body armor

● Pivoting rear accessed large and water resistant storage compartment

● Customizable foam storage block with quick access tab diminishes rattle

● Quick Detach Sling mounting points (2) are positioned for optimum usage

● Multiple Sling Slots

● Upper section provides enhanced cheek weld

● Accessory mounting provisions

● MilSpec Buffer Tube Spec

Mil Spec size 1.148 diameter receiver extensions (buffer tube)

Weight: 9.01oz

Height: 5.224"

Width: 1.752"

1 Like

That looks cool

a go pedal that mounts on a rail, hmm, also cool

2 Likes