Time to renew your NRA membership?

Spring has sprung 50+ degrees here in Iowa and the range is calling. So after my retirement and relocation to eastern IA. I’ve been looking for a new gun range. Well I think I found one that fits. I’ve been to their web sight and was pleased to see one of their requirements for membership is that you are a current member of the NRA.They have tours of the range and they request you bring your NRA membership card with you. Senior discounts, travel discounts for 50+ miles from range, and competitions. Nice place. My brother “retired LEO” lives in the area so, I think I’ll buy him a membership to the range too. So the propose of this post as I’m sure you have figured out already is to renew your membership and take a friend to the range.
Friends don’t let friends shoot alone.

3 Likes

I’m a benefactor member. Outside of signing up for their “Front line Defender” deal or sending in more donations, which I do from time to time with the PVF, ILA, and the NRA from time to time, I can’t “renew” any more than I have.

4 Likes

Thank you but a benefactor member is a super life member, it never expires.

3 Likes

I understand that, my post is directed at all members in general. Some of us are Life Members also.
Thanks again ?

3 Likes

Been a NRA guy since about 1970. Heck IF I knew I:relaxed: was gonna live THIS long, I’d have sprung for a Life membership!

4 Likes

Your exactly right. I believe the NRA still has a program going right now, where you can pay for your Life Membership in installments. Something I would encourage newer member to do.

3 Likes

I have a recruiter link for anywhere from $10 off for an annual membership to $500 off for a life membership if anyone is interested…
NRA Discount

4 Likes

Thanks, just the kind of feed back members need to know of.

3 Likes

I renew each year rather than do a lifetime membership because I figure the NRA gets more support from me that way. Plus I get a new sticker and usually a gift. I recently saw that Hickok45 is partnered with the NRA so I signed up on his page and saved $10 and will be getting another duffel bag.

Speaking of the duffel bag… I wish a major USA company would partner with the NRA and allow them to give out decent gifts. The last duffel bag I got from the NRA is a total cheapy from China with zippers that hardly work.

3 Likes

I agree, I just don’t understand it. I believe a write in campaign would be a good start. Start by telling them to keep their China made crap. America First isn’t just a slogan ?

2 Likes

Perhaps we should start with Colion Noir. No way he would ever carry such a cheap bag. I will put some thought into it…

2 Likes

All the wacky nerds in here complaining about the quality of their duffel bag and appealing to some celebrity YouTuber who reminds me of some Instagram pretty boy to get them a better duffel bag… That’s a joke right?

Also I just wanna point out that I think we ought to be building an alternative to the NRA.

1 Like

[quote]All the wacky nerds in here complaining about the quality of their duffel bag and appealing to some celebrity YouTuber who reminds me of some Instagram pretty boy to get them a better duffel bag… That’s a joke right?

Also I just wanna point out that I think we ought to be building an alternative to the NRA.[/quote]

Thanks for the insult. Certain people who think they are smarter than the NRA have been saying for decades now that they want an alternative. Here is your chance, smart guy, step up to the plate and make it happen. You can even vote yourself as President.

1 Like

Oh boy, this one ought to get good.

4 Likes

Renewal came yesterday.
As always I will send my dues so I can vote for what direction I think the NRA should go.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m a life member so at least I don’t have to pay dues, but I still get the weekly " we need your money more than ever", letter, I guess Wayne needs a new suit. I will not give them a nickel as long as he still has a job, I do like tossing a monkey wrench into the machine with my ballot every election, pretty much the whole board needs to go at this point. The NRA has lost its way and has become a bloated money-grubbing corporation.

7 Likes

I wonder how many NRA members actually vote. How many ballots frauded?
Since vote fraud is now an instutionalized thing here in rat ruined CCPUSA

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

I don’t know, but you just gave me a hell of an idea.

4 Likes

Great minds think alike.
Can’t beat 'em - fraud 'em.

4 Likes

@ARNWRKR

I am one of those life members and happy to be so.

However, I sure wish they can get past their current troubles. Maybe, a change in senior management of the NRA will help?

5 Likes