Tips for Galil ACE 7.62x39 buyers/users

Many folks online complain about the Galil’s handguard and stock, among other things, and are looking for ways on how to improve the rifle and turning it into a real slick gun.
I have done tons of research over the last year or so and here’s a build list of what I think gets the job done best right out the gate without the need for any fitting. I sincerely hope that my efforts will be of use to you guys and gals.If you’re still on the fence, this might also help you in your decision.

-Lantac Drakon DGNAK47B 14x1 L/H Muzzle Brake
-ALG Defense Galil Trigger
-KNS Precision Galil ACE Stock Adapter
-DPH Arms Pignose Adapter
-Vltor RE-A5:A5 Receiver Extension
-Daniel Defense Castle Nut
-Troy Industries Pro Grade Sling Adapter
-Magpul CTR Stock w/ Enhanced Rubber Butt-pad 0.70" & 0.50 Cheek Riser
-RS Regulate Galil ACE 12” M-LOK Handguard (ETA: unknown, but TFB has confirmed RSG is working on it)
-Aimpoint Comp M4S
-Magpul M-Lok Aluminum 5-Slot Rail w/ LaRue Tactical LT-FUG Forward Universal ‘Pillar’ Grip @ 6
-Magpul M-Lok Aluminum 5-Slot Rail w/ Surefire M600 Ultra Z68 Weapon Light – American Defense Manufacturing M600 PKG Mount Combination Package w/ AD-TacLever Upgrade @ 9
-Savvy Sniper Quad X Cobra Sling
-ALG Defense Forged Sling Swivel
-Magpul Gen 3 AK Pmag / Bakelites / Plums

This is the best I can do for now folks. Kind regards.

2 Likes

That’s it…how many minuteman threads has sonny bumped.

3 Likes

Besides only weird people own Galils.

2 Likes

But not a joe bob kinda weird.

3 Likes

Nobody is

3 Likes

Vote @Sonny out

1 Like

Type @Sonny Bring me my gun for more help

Or, not

00:00 Introduction.
02:23 In the Age of AI.
06:42 Part 1 - China has a Plan.
21:40 Part 2 - The Promise.
42:00 Part 3 - The Future of Work.
1:06:24 Part 4 - The Surveillance Capitalists.
1:32:28 Part 5 - The Surveillance State.

he keeps popping up just like the ones in North Dakota

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me what the deal with the galil ace trigger is? ALG supposedly makes a galil ACE trigger but they are and have been completely sold out as long as I’ve been looking. I also am wondering. Why an ACE trigger? Will the ACE not work with the standard ALG Ak triggers? If that’s the case. Why not? Does it have something to do with the ACE’s safety or what?

1 Like