Tired of my 💩 ?

Yep, here and at home I’m dishing it out

Its very theraPewtic

18 Likes

Where’s your mask ya SELFISH bastard???!!! :grin::joy::rofl: you’re gonna kill us all! That’s definitely a $h!tty job , shoulda had the Mrs. do it. I mean what’s the point of having a wife if she won’t take care of some $hit once in a while. look on the bright side, you finally found something you’re good at LOL

14 Likes

You look nothing like yer avatar.

13 Likes

Also yer nipples are hard, musta been cold.

11 Likes

And I owe it all to you guys for helping me to get qualified

you’re welcome

And I thought I was shoveling shit before :facepalm:
don’t think I’ve been so embarrassed on the interwebs before :blush:

13 Likes

Wait, you don’t have that kind of livestock. Did you buy that sh!t? :thinking:

12 Likes

quit making a pass on an open forum you animal…

11 Likes

I see enough room for me to move there and have a nice sized shed set up…I can shovel all kinds of chit lol, fair to middling carpenter, decent welder, don’t make a bunch of noise and have lots of guns and ammo…can pay rent…

11 Likes

tenor (7)

13 Likes

:wink:

8 Likes

LOL, think I struck out.

9 Likes

you were never in the game… :rofl:

9 Likes

Neighbor does, all I had to do was go ask for some shit

13 Likes

Wait, lets back up

10 Likes

when I hit 62 I will be loading up and need a place to light…

9 Likes

Can’t rule it out and am somewhat minded to get some living quarters set up,
a big issue is climate, today we reached 55*, it was exciting, we may as of today be done with frost and ready to plant

So any campers, cabins, etc, need heat, wells supply, septic, many challenges

8 Likes

Setup a good sized shed/ insulate it well with a wood stove, If you are not in a zone with a bunch of stupid rules you could do a septic system pretty cheap, seen several done by homeowner, buy the tank and pipe, a couple loads of gravel and rent a backhoe for a couple days, water well would probably be most expensive to do unless there was a close water source to fill a on site tank. challenges are fun and generally hard work…lol

9 Likes

Well, the price sounds right. And free delivery is always a plus. :slight_smile:

Seems like a nice piece of property you got there. Glad you’re getting settled in and making nice with the neighbors.

8 Likes

got room for a nice shooting range also…

9 Likes

Thus far very impressed with the neighbors I’ve met, of course two of the five are named Robert :rofl:

Room yes, time and cash to set up as desired, different story

9 Likes