Toilet paper

Do you have enough?? it’s kinda like ammo in regards to never having enough. I been stocking up. these new magazines they print now have a varnish coating on them so they ain’t worth nothing, newspapers leave printing ink on yer ass and them corn cobs hurt like hell.so…

DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH??

14 Likes

I thought you said your butt was black so why are you worried about the ink it won’t show anyway.

11 Likes

Yes.

12 Likes

your fingers aren’t broke are they ?

10 Likes

I ain’t a muslim either.lol

11 Likes

gotta do what you gotta do…

11 Likes

Exactly the reason I’ve been raising small white rabbits…

14 Likes

If it gets bad enough that we don’t have toilet paper we are probably going to be shooting each out her so I will just rip the shirt off my fallen enemy and use that.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Just walk out into the backyard and spray it off with the hose, like civilized people.

Edit: I think some call it Bee-Daying or something.

13 Likes

18 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

shared with the Mrs and she

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

as well

12 Likes

Only TP at Sam’s Club today was the Members Mark brand and it was getting low -saw a lady with at least 6 of them in her cart.
:roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Is that John Wayne toilet paper?

11 Likes

I can only assume as much -never been hard up enough to try it.

10 Likes

I have used a few oak leaves in the woods before. it’s even worse when you hunt in pines, pine needles ain’t good fer wiping at all. now I always have TP with me.

12 Likes

I got some funny stories about crappin in the woods, I may tell later, it will take a while to type and I got to get back to werk.

11 Likes

No pictures please. :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

Just shoot fat guys and you’ll have more shirt to wipe with.

10 Likes

I wipe me bum with Costco toilet paper (Kirkland brand).
425 sheets per roll, 30 rolls per case.
Super strong and absorbent. Your fingers wont rip through.
It requires less to get the job done, so you conserve product.

In all seriousness, I highly recommend it.

12 Likes