Too Cute - multi-tool

ALL-IN-ONE Outdoor Multi-tool
odcclip1min548x548

VIEW PRODUCT & DEMO VIDEO

10 Likes

Looks pretty cool :sunglasses: (though probably won’t fit in my pocket). Still love the Leatherman wave and CRKT Guppie.

5 Likes

great - a cute little tool that will do absolutely nothing well

3 Likes

My wife bought herself that one or a similar one of these. It has been in our SUV I think ever since. Not sure why she bought it honestly. She is probably waiting for the right time to take me out.:flushed:

3 Likes

Does it say “tactical” somewhere on it? It will never sell unless it says tactical.

2 Likes

We’ll call it "Molle Hatchet "

4 Likes

Are there any multi tools worth buying? All the ones I have come across are no better than my spoons and butter knives in my kitchen drawer? Are they intentionally not sharp?

2 Likes

Leatherman makes very sharp, compact multi tools. It’s like taking your kitchen drawer with you when you leave the house… wait, you are allowed to leave the house now right? Wasn’t sure if you figured out how to cut that ankle bracelet monitor off yet or not…

2 Likes

I’ll give credit where it’s due. A very ingenious engineer was able to fit all that in one tool…

A tool too cumbersome for small work, and lacking the length and weight for heavy work. It’s got its place though. Buy it as an inexpensive gift for that family that doesn’t stray outside KOA style “Glamping”. They can throw it in a glove box, or similar, and they might actually use it for something.

No multi-tool beats out a Leatherman, Gerber or SOG (in that order!). There’s a reason why they don’t make a tool like the one listed. I personally EDC the Leatherman Surge, with all the attachments.

A hand axe doesn’t take up much space, and fits in most kits. I personally carry a CRKT Chogan. It’s larger that most, but has gotten me out of some sketchy circumstances.

I also keep a folding SOG saw. It’s big enough to handle a 4” branch and make short work for camp wood.

Lastly, my E-tool goes everywhere with me. To making sandcastles and snowmen with the kids, to digging my truck out of mud, or just making a hole to :poop: in.

4 Likes

I’m happy you like it, its in your stocking this year :christmas_tree: :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like