Top Focal™ Ultra Kit

Check out our latest article.
Click the picture.
gun 6

5 Likes

Good photo Dan :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks, my son is really takin a liking to photography. So I picked up a Nikon 3500, what an amazing camera.

4 Likes

That is a good pic, how much for the glasses?

4 Likes

Thanks, my son will like hearing that.

I believe $129.99. A bit steep, but really very comfortable, and so many options with the magnification portion. I see them being really useful with gunsmithing tiny parts.

4 Likes

Not bad for the magnified ones. I wear glasses now so the magnification might work. But I really am in the market for electronic hearing protection. think you could do a review on a good one?

4 Likes

I have a pair, however, I got the kind that has the strap around the back of my head instead of over the top. They don’t stay in place. I recommend over the top style.

4 Likes

I’m going to use them to hunt with, so they have to be small and not a big pair of muffs. I will have warm hats on so the muffs won’t work. I wore ear plugs this year. they worked ok and I could still hear a little and they did work when I shot three times. guess I could just change the muzzle brake to a flash hider and be done with it.

4 Likes

Comfort is priceless. I never skimp on eyewear or footwear.

6 Likes

I use walker razors when I shoot . They are rechargeable ear buds and seem to work well.

5 Likes

I’ll look em up.

4 Likes

Do you know what the warranty and customer service for returns are like? Being in the optical field, I know that there is no such thing as scratch-proof. The coating are a great protectant but they can and will get scratched Glass is the only thing that is almost impossible to scratch.

3 Likes

Not off hand, sorry

3 Likes

how much do you want to spend?

2 Likes