Top Movie Hanguns

I decided to have a little fun with this video. Let me know what some of your favorites are!

10 Likes

S&W Mod.29 - Dirty Harry
Auto Mag - Sudden Impact
Spas-12 - Jurassic Park
Steyr AUG - Die Hard
Detonics - Miami Vice

8 Likes

miami vice isn’t a movie bro LOL

5 Likes

but to be fair, the spas and aug are not handguns either… good lord, i hope you guys don’t follow direction like this when you wife brings home something from ikea BAHAHAHAHA

6 Likes

Did any movie ever display more Deagles than the Matrix?

7 Likes

From Paris with Love

Screenshot_20201004-164243(1)

8 Likes

Cowboy Bebop Jericho 941 - this anime is pretty much a cartoon version of Firefly

7 Likes

LOL BRO

10 Likes

OMG Lordy lordy

Someone needs to check his tampon.

8 Likes

well i be a son of a gun, had no clue there was a movie, learn something new every day

9 Likes

Not a very good movie , in my opinion. :grimacing: :runlikehell:

8 Likes

HEAT FNC :drooling_face:

Screenshot_20201004-174639(1)

9 Likes
8 Likes

Had the Model 29 in the 70s, sold it to a IL state trooper. Man was a dumb kid.
Like I said, not a handgun person.
Tho Chris when you get that P226, lets see how it stacks against the P220, if you can handle the manly recoil.

All the ones I thought of were form TV Shows.

9 Likes

well, i have no P220, just never been a Sig guy, appreciate them but only one i own is an old school P230. doubt i ever acquire that P226… why it makes the list. LOL

7 Likes

Training film. :wink:

8 Likes

Next time Im in your hood, you can try mine. There will be no going back after you do.

7 Likes

Black gun, eh?

6 Likes

going back isn’t the problem, is is being broke and no able to get there in the first place… i spend all by big YouTube dollars on hookers and blow because that is the way i roll BAHAHAHA

6 Likes

Until Mrs. Leprechaun finds out. She may RIP off your clover stem & take 1/2 your pot of gold! :cold_face:

6 Likes